What is your favorite game of all time

Mine would have to be the Arma Series as a whole. The reason I choose Arma is because it really has been a great games graphics wise... Arma 3 is one of the best looking, and it is the most realistic military simulator out there, so was Arma 2 at the time of its release, and plus it offers a lot of great fun from the many role playing communities out there.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Resident Evil 4 - played it so many times yet its still a great game with great graphics (at the time) and saw the return of Leon S Kennedy who is my favourite character from the Resident Evil franchise.

Reactions: Brent Cone

Traditional Gamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TraditionGamer
That's a very good question. I'd probably have to go with Assassin's Creed Unity. You get to finally explore the game and assassin people as an assassin and unlock different outfits by either completing a certain mission or finding a chest that appears yellow on your map. You even get to be dressed as every assassin that ever existed in the video game series: Ezio, Connor, Edward James, Daniel, and much more. My favorite assassin suit would be Ezio because he's the best Assassin to ever live. Speaking of Assassin's Creed and Ezio, there is movie coming out next month called Assassin's Creed with Ezio Auditore da Firenze in it.

Reactions: Brent Cone