What is the most devastating moment you've experienced in a game?

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I don't remember if I asked this once before, but whatever. The one moment that made me feel genuinely upset, more so than in any other game I've played, is when I lost Wrex in Mass Effect. I was on whatever planet (it's been over a year since I played so I can't remember), and Wrex was telling me that we can't destroy the cure for his people, and some of the choices were highlighted in grey, so I could not choose them.

That is also where I learned to stop using the quicksave feature, because I could not go back to before I landed on the planet, meaning I could not do the other missions that could level me up more so I could stop Wrex from dying. That was the most upset I've ever been in a game.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
for me it was in Dragon age inquisition. I had finished another part of the main quest but by that time I had become quite tired of having to gather inquisition points to continue on with the main quest and hoped I could move on but I saw that for the next main quest I had to get double the pints of the last one and I just couldnt continue on anymore. it was just too grindy. it was soulcrushing, I wanted to love the game but I shut the game down and uninstalled it completely dissapointed and demotivated

Louisse Subido

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mine was, I played MMORPG or PVP games right. My most devastating moment was I am close to victory when suddenly my computer shuts off.

FuryHD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
When your playing an online game and suddenly the ping goes high!
Its because of my cousin watching youtube

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
The most devastating moment would have to be getting a star stolen and it costing you the game in Mario Party. Game is brutal!

C

Corpfox

Mass Effect 3's ending. Played my character from 1 to 3 to find out that I get the same outcome. Even though they patched it, it was very disappointing.

Caz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I just finished installing the Frostfall mod for Skyrim, and started to marathon it for 8 hours. I didn't notice the last time I saved, but I never worried. Until the fire nation attacked the power grids...

Kidding. Power went out. I just got a bit dramatic because it hurt me for real. :(