What Genre do you like?

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
For me, I love Techno, Medieval, Chip-tune, Night-core, 8-bit, and sometimes Rock n Roll.
Tell me what you guys like!

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
For me it's a little bit of this and that. I listened to rock, pop and hip hop. But I loved classical might be the only one though :p Cause I play the violin so I guess that's where my love for classical comes from

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
For me it's a little bit of this and that. I listened to rock, pop and hip hop. But I loved classical might be the only one though :p Cause I play the violin so I guess that's where my love for classical comes from
I like classical for essays or something that I really need to concentrate on. For me personally, it would be the piano!

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
I like classical for essays or something that I really need to concentrate on. For me personally, it would be the piano!
Ohh I see, yup classical is always best for concentration. Ohh I see, piano pieces is always fun to listened to so I understand

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
A lot haha. But the main ones I really like and listen to are - metal, heavy metal, rock, alt rock, techno, electronic, hip hop, R&B, rap and jazz
Pretty cool how Rock and Techno are going 50/50, I didn't think the genre's were almost so evenly matched.