What Genre do you like?

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
I listen to various forms of Rock (Hard Rock, Alt. Rock, some Pop Rock and Electronic/Industrial Rock), Metal (Heavy Metal, Metalcore, some Deathcore, Thrash Metal, Groove Metal), Jazz, Blues, Classical, and 80s Pop. I also love J-Rock. Oh, and Grunge.
Never heard of Grunge before, is it another type of Rock genre ?

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Technically, it was a mix of Alternative music, as well as Blues and Punk. IT was big in the 90s, like with Nirvana and Alice In Chains. You should give it a listen if you're interested.
I did listen to it and it was quite interesting.

The Curator

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
AInc Cental
YouTube
I prefer IDM, Ambient, Electronic, Experimental, Glitch, that odd grey area of sound where things sound like a million sided polyhedron being pushed through a mangle made out of energy.

You know.

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
I prefer IDM, Ambient, Electronic, Experimental, Glitch, that odd grey area of sound where things sound like a million sided polyhedron being pushed through a mangle made out of energy.

You know.
That's a neat way to describe it! I'm not too sure about Experimental and Glitch though, I'll have to check them out!

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Techno all the way! I was in a nightcore phase once when I was younger. I just love modified music that happens to be sped up.
Nightcore is still a sub-genre of Techno ironically, so no harm in listening to it lol. Music sped up sounds awesome if performed correctly.

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Heh, it's mostly if I show the music to somebody. The high pitched voices tend to put a lot of people off. It's still great to listen to ^^
I can still agree with that. I wonder if they have an Ambience-Nightcore mix, I should search that xD.

I like lots of music, but I mostly listen to rock. I grew up listening to country music and some pop like Justin Timberlake, but starting in 7th grade I transitioned to classic rock and grunge. Even though I live where grunge was born and it's influence is everywhere to this day (or the area influenced it?) my favorite subgenre is '80s glam metal and rock such as Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Ratt, etc.

My favorite band is AC/DC and I'm happy that I was able to see them live in February before this whole Brian Johnson is going deaf, the tour is canceled incident.

I also collect vinyl records. I currently have just over 300 records, which is even more impressive when I mention that I'm 19. I guess you could say music is a huge part of my life.

Reactions: Dj Mr. Fire

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
I like lots of music, but I mostly listen to rock. I grew up listening to country music and some pop like Justin Timberlake, but starting in 7th grade I transitioned to classic rock and grunge. Even though I live where grunge was born and it's influence is everywhere to this day (or the area influenced it?) my favorite subgenre is '80s glam metal and rock such as Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Ratt, etc.

My favorite band is AC/DC and I'm happy that I was able to see them live in February before this whole Brian Johnson is going deaf, the tour is canceled incident.

I also collect vinyl records. I currently have just over 300 records, which is even more impressive when I mention that I'm 19. I guess you could say music is a huge part of my life.

Music is apart of everyone's lives from just a song once in a while to every single day. But that is a ton of records, I am impressed!

Reactions: FreakShack

Dj Mr. Fire

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 9, 2016
Thanks for all the replies everybody! It's helping me to see what people like for genres!

Death Nepal

Rising User
Apr 14, 2016
Nepal
YouTube
I listen to various forms of Rock (Hard Rock, Alt. Rock, some Pop Rock and Electronic/Industrial Rock), Metal (Heavy Metal, Metalcore, some Deathcore, Thrash Metal, Groove Metal), Jazz, Blues, Classical, and 80s Pop. I also love J-Rock. Oh, and Grunge.

Pretty good choice. I love metal and classical.