What Genre do you like?

I like lots of music, but I mostly listen to rock. I grew up listening to country music and some pop like Justin Timberlake, but starting in 7th grade I transitioned to classic rock and grunge. Even though I live where grunge was born and it's influence is everywhere to this day (or the area influenced it?) my favorite subgenre is '80s glam metal and rock such as Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Ratt, etc.

My favorite band is AC/DC and I'm happy that I was able to see them live in February before this whole Brian Johnson is going deaf, the tour is canceled incident.

I also collect vinyl records. I currently have just over 300 records, which is even more impressive when I mention that I'm 19. I guess you could say music is a huge part of my life.

Um...edit. I now have 448 vinyl records.

Team Eighty

New User
Jun 18, 2016
Mostly alternative rock these days.. I used to be into Rammstein, also into some old school 50 Cent.

Heaven Nicole

New User
Jan 27, 2018
USA
YouTube
I'm 26 and still listening to my Dad's music lol!
Metallica, White Snake, Poison, Cinderella, ZZ Top, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, Motley crew, Deaf Leopard, Heart, Pat Benatar, Joan Jet, Janis Joplin, The Doors, Stevie Nicks and the list could go on and on!