What Game Got You Into Gaming?

uniquegames

New User
Sep 21, 2017
YouTube
It may not have been your first game ever, but what game made you realize how much you loved to play them or made you actively competitive?
The game that made competitive first was Mario Kart on the Wii. The first game to make online competitive was Call of Duty: Black Ops.
yes

My very first game I was ever played was Super Mario 64, which was SO FRUSTRATING when you're 10 years old. I could NEVER beat the game, so I'm currently trying to do exactly that on my channel atm.

The game that actually got me into gaming/creating YT content is prolly either Resident Evil 4 or Pokemon R/B/Y; such a passion thrown into those games.

Honorable mentions: 7UP, Street Fighter, Power Rangers, Freddi Fish, & Putt Putt; my childhood!

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
ArmA: Armed Assault

One of my mum's friends gave me his copy of the original Arma game when he bought Arma 2, I played it basically every time I was on the computer! While I never did the missions as such (other than killing the guy with the rocket launcher and killing my entire squad! [emoji23]) the editor always fascinated me with an entire island to myself and so many things I could do with it!

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
I had played many PS2 games before this, but the game that seriously got me into gaming was Minecraft. Minecraft showed me that a game could have endless possibilities with only your creativity as the limit (and the core mechanics of the game itself).

RatbagGaming2

Respected User
Freedom! Member
well when i was younger call of duty was where it was at the Modern Warfare series i got max prestige on all of them but now i have more money i play a wide spread of different games! so i guess Cod got me into it the most