What Game Got You Into Gaming?

Red Bean

Feb 17, 2017
twitter.com
YouTube
redassasin101
It may not have been your first game ever, but what game made you realize how much you loved to play them or made you actively competitive?
The game that made competitive first was Mario Kart on the Wii. The first game to make online competitive was Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Reactions: SynthesizedYT

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
The game that first got me into the aspect of Gaming was Black Ops 1.
Competitively, Call of Duty Ghosts was the game which made me watch it regularly and I have ever since.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I honestly have no idea what the first game that got me into gaming was. Think I've always had a habit of trying to find things that escape reality for a while, such as a good game / book. My oldest memories of playing games would have to be Goldeneye or Perfect Dark

Midnight Rivals

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
England
YouTube
I would have to say an old PS1 game called croc, i was terrible at it, but that wouldn't stop me from playing it for hours on end (to be honest not much has changed)

That and Pokémon leaf green, i loved that game growing up

Bradley666

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2017
YouTube
GeminiBradley
I honestly have no idea what the first game that got me into gaming was. Think I've always had a habit of trying to find things that escape reality for a while, such as a good game / book. My oldest memories of playing games would have to be Goldeneye or Perfect Dark
I absolutely love Goldeneye. I still have my cart. Not only that, but I also own the full 007 Collection. :)

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Before the NES, Bubble Bobble, Galaga, Burger Time, Shark! Shark! Some of the first games I loved...

When NES was out I was really into platformers and rpgs...

During the Snes era I was an RPG completionist... I played through all the snes Rpgs I could get. I also still enjoyed platformers and played a variety of other games as well.

It wasnt until the playstation 1 and 2 and n64 era that I started playing multiplayer games, but most of my time was still spent with rpgs, and now 3d platformers and adventure games. Racing games on the playstation consoles were great too.

Since then Ive been a PC gamer, but Im not really competative because I like to win and not feel bad about it... lol

4DesignStudios

New User
Mar 20, 2017
Fresno
YouTube
Well as a child I always enjoyed gaming, but RuneScape is what really got me hooked. That's actually the game that got me into wanting to develop games and now I do it full time.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It may not have been your first game ever, but what game made you realize how much you loved to play them or made you actively competitive?
The game that made competitive first was Mario Kart on the Wii. The first game to make online competitive was Call of Duty: Black Ops.
My very first love was Duck Hunt but the game that really got me into gaming is Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time ^^