YouTube WHAT ARE YOUR 2018 GOALS?

noblepanda

Dec 31, 2016
YouTube
TheNoblePanda
Hey guys Panda here! Since 2017 is coming to a close, I figured I would ask what everyone's 2018 YouTube goals are :) where do you want your channel to be by the end of next year? What games do you wanna try? Do you wanna try to upgrade your rig or setup? Let me know :)

Empyragon

Freedom! Member
Feb 2, 2016
YouTube
Empyragon
I don't really have a sub goal, but i want to work towards an active community for my channel. I want to connect more with my audience and have them actually let me know what they think, what they'd want to see and other such things. So far there's an extreme lack of such things...
I'm also hoping to reach out more and gain more people and have them be active on the channel as well, the more the merrier (hopefully).

Reactions: Flaffy33

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
I just want to try and evolve my content beyond just talking to the camera. I wanna do sketches, game reviews, all sorts of new things. I'm over people telling me what kind of content to make.

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
This is less of an overt goal but I'd want to reach 3000 subscribers by the middle of January as I'm then doing a giveaway in response.

One of my goals is to actually get some sort of buyable prototype/proof of concept out for a game development thing I'm working on that is my first commercial gamedev thing. It's past the feature-complete milestone, just loads of code optimization and last minute features. Sure, I follow the mantra of 'itll be done when its done', which is a mantra that devs like Chucklefish seem to follow but I have a lot of procrastination issues and at the very least, I'd like to reach the point where I can actually give a playable proof of concept to my patrons by the end of spring 2018.

But as for goals I've had in mind...try to stick to a more regular upload schedule. I'm gonna combat that by having a bunch of footage recorded before the end of the year or so, so I have material to fall back to edit on. Oh and stream more on YouTube/Twitch!

Secondly, there are a handful of videos I always wanted to make...such as some reviews of games I love or a 'dark-elements' analysis of The Binding of Isaac. My problem has always been procrastination so to get a headstart, I'm working on penning some drafts in my spare time. The Isaac one soon but I'm also drafting a review script of Enter the Gungeon since I love it on my Switch so much.

Reactions: LW

Jehowen

New User
Dec 31, 2017
YouTube
Jehowen1
I want to try to post at least one video a week and improve my art skills. I'd also like to have my art on numerous channels across youtube. I'm excited for what 2018 has in store :)

Flaffy33

Don't Drown It's not good for your health
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2015
YouTube
By the end of 2018 I want to
- Create 10 more videos
- Have 1,000 Subscribers
- Have 30,000 Views

Hope all of you guys reach your goals. I know I'll be working hard to get mine!

AmfikRap

New User
Dec 29, 2017
YouTube
To gain more subs and views on my youtube as its hard for me as not got a lot of time plus im making polish rap in uk :/

StormMoreno

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
StormMoreno
My 2018 goals for my YouTube channel is to be able to upload more consistently, a video every day is my current goal. Then I also want to improve the quality of my videos by practicing my commentary so I can be more interesting when I record videos. I also want to work harder on my videos and make sure that they are the best that I can make before I upload them to YouTube.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys Panda here! Since 2017 is coming to a close, I figured I would ask what everyone's 2018 YouTube goals are :) where do you want your channel to be by the end of next year? What games do you wanna try? Do you wanna try to upgrade your rig or setup? Let me know :)
For me my goal is to realize 1K subs and seeing how my channel is growing since short and the fact more people come and chat during my livestrrams is a positive vibe to begin 2018 with.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I'd probably like to integrate some more live-streaming into my channel honestly. 2017 was a pretty quiet year for me video wise due to a combination of me moving into my own place and other factors but something I started working on in the 2nd half of the year was figuring out how to start live streaming which I did some at times and then a lot more in the final month of 2017.

I still want to get back to my regular LP content but I want streams to be a consistent thing I do throughout 2018 whether it's just a fun little side game I play like I'm doing right now with Dark Souls 3 or something I play with viewers to get them more involved.

Rockstars 1815

Rising User
Jan 4, 2018
YouTube
Well my latest resolution is to hit 5000 subscribers before the end of this year. I am really trying my best efforts to hit this goal desperately .
I am taking a lot of tips ,areas to improve on and try to make better videos.
I am doing my absolute best to reach this goal and go on beyond this goal. I have only this resolution in my mind for now and might come up with more in the future.

PhayilGaming

Rising User
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
We have just started up our channel (replacing my solo old one). We are aiming to get to 100 followers by the summer! We are at 8 now so we are on track so far :D

well, Id like to start posting new videos every so often.really work on making more cinematic videos. the type of content that leaves you like "Woah" IM not even close to that goal yet. If I can find the drive to post a video a week at first that would be epic. before the holidays, I was starting to get good at posting again but then I hit kinda a patch since new years and I'm drawing blanks again. so pushing through that will be the first goal I hope to reach. yeah, that'd be great.

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
My goal for 2018 is to somehow finally get my channel off the ground. It's been growing extremely slowly since I started it 4 years ago, and sadly there is no sign of change, however I hope this will finally be the year my channel will get out of the pit it is in for some reason.