YouTube WHAT ARE YOUR 2018 GOALS?

TotalGamerHolic

Distinguished User
Nov 4, 2014
US, Ohio
YouTube
Hopefully get back to a regular uploading schedule again. I've had periods of no interest and often when I am in the mood to make new videos I'm always busy. Trying to get back to a regular schedule again though this year.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
to get to 500 subs and an average of 100 views every video and 10 likes and at least 4 comments. but..... I dont think I will get anywhere near this goal

vin267

New User
Jan 16, 2018
YouTube
I want to make a youtube travel style vid every school holiday. This year is my last year and when I leave go on a cool travelling expedition and video as much as i can

TEkSTA

New User
Jan 17, 2018
YouTube
My goal is more live streams and to somehow come up with a rap at the end of every month of this year, It all started in August last year and people really like it... somehow :D

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
My goal by the end of 2018 is to have 10k Subscribers, and 25k followers on Instagram. Also plan for another viral video. I have one viral video, and one that is semi-viral.
I also run my own videography business. I helped a small musician create a viral music video that got like 750k views.