What am I doing wrong?

Aaron35

Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2015
England
YouTube
Hey. I feel as though I'm getting nowhere with my channel. I started way back in 2013. And still don't have any active subscribers to keep me going, I like knowing that I'm entertaining people, I also like to engage with my audience whether that be on Twitter or the comments section on YouTube.

I don't want to give up, but I see people who gain a lot more subscribers, so I presume I'm doing something wrong.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It is not only about promoting yourself. Take a look at your content and analyze it. How do you find your video's? Make use of a catching title, good video description and thumbnail, besides that the tags are very important.
From there it is trying to get noticed by diving into the social aspect, meet up with new people, get inspiration and maybe experiment a little with your video's. See what the audience likes and dislikes.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Today job with youtube is not that easy because there are a lot of youtubers doing the same content and many times you stay leftout of views because people already saw that, but that doesn't mean that your content is bad and that is why they don't watch it. For example me and my friend made very similar video, we didn't use any social media or forums to promote it and for now my video has like 50k views and his video has over 400k.

King Wolfe

Jul 23, 2014
Texas
YouTube
your title and descriptions need to be re worked. your title needs to have the whole title of the game youre playing. on one of your latest videos it just says GTA. if youre playing GTA V then make sure V is in there because people will search for that. now another trendy thing ive noticed is that people usually put "funny moments" or "rp glitch" because people search for that . whatever you place in your title it should be the same thing on the first line of your description as well as the tags. get familiar with seo. your quality is great though!