Gaming Welcome To My Channel!

DoubleBarrelGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2016
Hi guys my name is Jordan and I am part of the YouTube channel DoubleBarrelGaming and this thread is just to say I would be very grateful if you can give my channel some feedback only recently started and I feel like it is going very well so yeah please give me some feedback on how it is going.

YouTube Video/Channel:

And oh yeah one more thing if any of you are looking to colab on PS4 then my name on there is : Jordyboy777

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :D

TyresNT

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys my name is Jordan and I am part of the YouTube channel DoubleBarrelGaming and this thread is just to say I would be very grateful if you can give my channel some feedback only recently started and I feel like it is going very well so yeah please give me some feedback on how it is going.

YouTube Video/Channel:

And oh yeah one more thing if any of you are looking to colab on PS4 then my name on there is : Jordyboy777

Welcome to freedom. Btw nice cod gameplay!

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

YouTube Video/Channel:

Welcome, what games do you play on your channel?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

YouTube Video/Channel:

Welcome to the family mate, How you find about Freedom! and how long you have been doing youtube for?