Gaming Welcome To My Channel!

DoubleBarrelGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Hi guys my name is Jordan and I am part of the YouTube channel DoubleBarrelGaming and this thread is just to say I would be very grateful if you can give my channel some feedback only recently started and I feel like it is going very well so yeah please give me some feedback on how it is going.

YouTube Video/Channel:

And oh yeah one more thing if any of you are looking to colab on PS4 then my name on there is : Jordyboy777

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :D

TyresNT

Rising User
Hi guys my name is Jordan and I am part of the YouTube channel DoubleBarrelGaming and this thread is just to say I would be very grateful if you can give my channel some feedback only recently started and I feel like it is going very well so yeah please give me some feedback on how it is going.

YouTube Video/Channel:

And oh yeah one more thing if any of you are looking to colab on PS4 then my name on there is : Jordyboy777

Welcome to freedom. Btw nice cod gameplay!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom! That FFA was pretty sick! You patrolled the spawns very nicely, and that ICR is on point.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

YouTube Video/Channel:

Welcome, what games do you play on your channel?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member

YouTube Video/Channel:

Welcome to the family mate, How you find about Freedom! and how long you have been doing youtube for?