AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family, i have worked so hard on my youtube channel for the past 4 mouths. i have done everything possible. my thumbnails looks great my banner looks great my tags ranks up in youtube. i have well edited videos with amazing video and sound Quilty. and there is growth but its very very very slow. i know channels thats started like me and are very big and successful right now. i don't know what I'm doing wrong please help me with some tips or any thing that well help me

D

Deleted member 17740

Here are some tip[s to help ya:
1) do collaborations with people both bigger and smaller than your self. This not only helps other channels out by them being visible, but it also helps you out as also get a "shoutout" by doing the collab.
2) upload more frequently. IF you want to be noticed by anyone you have to upload at least once a week (once a day if you have 1-5k + subs) as the youtube algorithm works on the watchtime for your videos, therefore less videos mean less watchtime and less people are able to see your content on youtube.
3) Try to add commentary to your videos to add some fliar (see: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-do-you-do-your-commentary.216006/#post-966515)
other than that continue what your doing!

Hope that helps

AlaswadGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2016
YouTube
Here are some tip[s to help ya:
1) do collaborations with people both bigger and smaller than your self. This not only helps other channels out by them being visible, but it also helps you out as also get a "shoutout" by doing the collab.
2) upload more frequently. IF you want to be noticed by anyone you have to upload at least once a week (once a day if you have 1-5k + subs) as the youtube algorithm works on the watchtime for your videos, therefore less videos mean less watchtime and less people are able to see your content on youtube.
3) Try to add commentary to your videos to add some fliar (see: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-do-you-do-your-commentary.216006/#post-966515)
other than that continue what your doing!

Hope that helps
thanks for that man