Many may be familiar with the famous game creation software called Unity 3D. This amazing game engine is capable of allowing you to make your own video games easily and quickly. What many may not know is that you can get an Arduino Micro Controller to work with Unity 3D to allow interaction from your video game creation to interact with the real world. A good example of what I mean by this is that lets saw you were making a Horror video game and you had a scene in your game where the player opens a door in a haunted house and a gust of wind rushes out of the open door and hits the player in the face to startle them. Well with the Unity 3D and Arduino interaction you could have the opening of the door trigger a real world device like an Air Fan so that the fan turned on when the door was opened in the game, or lights to flicker or any other type of device you wanted to hook up to your game environment to give it real world interaction.

On Google Plus I have made a small community to bring the Arduino People and the Unity 3D people together to share ideas and projects to see what you can all come up with using this AMAZING combination of Video Game creation software and Open Source micro controller circuitry.

Please pop by and join the community and share and lear how to use Arduino and Unity 3D together :D
Arduino & Unity 3D Google Plus Community

I have many video of the project I am working on available on my YouTube Channel that relate to the combining of these two amazing technologies too if you like, pop by and subscribe to my channel to lear all about how to use Unity 3D & Arduino, make your own circuits etcetera. :D