Complaints Updating the Sponsorship Reviews

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
Let's get to it straight. Yes I know it's hard getting developers to partner!
But as the content creator, we signed up for a Network to help us gamers for more content.

I'm talking everyone since buying games is bunch of wallet wiping and really hard for starting out gamers.
Sure there are alternatives such as Keymailer but the Sponsorship Reviews on the dashoard hasn't even updated.

I tried to get some keys the other day but there's a tons of expired and some of it doesn't have the spare keys now.

My real complain is why not update the list after one game has fully consumed and out of keys or expired.

Some of us gamer really rely on the free sponsored game that the Network provided. And HELL I've been dying out there waiting for Bitcoin Faucets and surveys.

Yeah I know Freedom it's hard work to find sponsored games from developers, but atleast refresh the sponsorship reviews tab every once in a while?

Thanks

Reactions: MisterUltimate

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Hey Silicia,

Sadly the guy in charge of sponsorship review left us a few weeks ago to move with his new wife and is greatly missed. In the mean time we are looking for someone else to take the role but for something this important where a staff member will be in daily contact with game developers we need to find the perfect person. In the mean time ill add updating the sponsorship review page to the next sprint for the dashboard development team and we will get it done ASAP.

Stef

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
Hey Silicia,

Sadly the guy in charge of sponsorship review left us a few weeks ago to move with his new wife and is greatly missed. In the mean time we are looking for someone else to take the role but for something this important where a staff member will be in daily contact with game developers we need to find the perfect person. In the mean time ill add updating the sponsorship review page to the next sprint for the dashboard development team and we will get it done ASAP.

Stef

Thank you, on behalf of the Freedom Partners