Gaming Tudi here :)!

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys. I actually joined about 1½ years ago (Around November, 2014) but I never had time to actually take action regarding Youtube due to my study - but I do now :)

My real name is Soren (Søren in Danish) and I am 23 years old. I always liked to watch let's plays and thus decided to start my own Youtube adventure.

All the old content on my channel (let's Plays of Bioshock Infinite and Half Life 2) was of very poor quality - both when it came to video quality and my lack of speech (I mean, really, I talked like every 5 minutes). I have therefore decided to delete all my old content, and start all over - from the beginning. This means that I currently have 1 video and 39 subscribers. I do plan on uploading once or twice a week, if my schedule allows it :)

So, I don't know if there's anything else to tell about me right now. If you have any questions, please feel 'free' to ask ;)

Also, I am a very qurious person. Why did you guys start Youtube, and what kind of channels do you have :)?[/QUOT
Welcome to Freedom buddy finally ur doing what u love happy for u keep up

Last edited:
Reactions: Tudi Kovin