Gaming Tudi here :)!

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys. I actually joined about 1½ years ago (Around November, 2014) but I never had time to actually take action regarding Youtube due to my study - but I do now :)

My real name is Soren (Søren in Danish) and I am 23 years old. I always liked to watch let's plays and thus decided to start my own Youtube adventure.

All the old content on my channel (let's Plays of Bioshock Infinite and Half Life 2) was of very poor quality - both when it came to video quality and my lack of speech (I mean, really, I talked like every 5 minutes). I have therefore decided to delete all my old content, and start all over - from the beginning. This means that I currently have 1 video and 39 subscribers. I do plan on uploading once or twice a week, if my schedule allows it :)

So, I don't know if there's anything else to tell about me right now. If you have any questions, please feel 'free' to ask ;)

Also, I am a very qurious person. Why did you guys start Youtube, and what kind of channels do you have :)?

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! Very brave of you to start all over. i've had to make those decisions before too. Right now i'm doing a lot of call of duty zombies on my channel, and i'm doing it because i feel like it will be a fun experience to share with the world, and i hope i'l be able make people to play it again.

Anyway Welcome back to Youtube, and the Freedom! Forums! Enjoy your stay :D

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Hey there! Very brave of you to start all over. i've had to make those decisions before too. Right now i'm doing a lot of call of duty zombies on my channel, and i'm doing it because i feel like it will be a fun experience to share with the world, and i hope i'l be able make people to play it again.

Anyway Welcome back to Youtube, and the Freedom! Forums! Enjoy your stay :D

Haha, yeah, it was a bit brave. I also rewatched all my horrible videos before I deleted them :)
Call of Duty Zombies is awesome. Probably the best thing about the CoD games. I always used to play the zombie-mode with my friends back when I had an xbox360 :)

Anyway, thank you :D!

Reactions: Hoardy Flame

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys. I actually joined about 1½ years ago (Around November, 2014) but I never had time to actually take action regarding Youtube due to my study - but I do now :)

My real name is Soren (Søren in Danish) and I am 23 years old. I always liked to watch let's plays and thus decided to start my own Youtube adventure.

All the old content on my channel (let's Plays of Bioshock Infinite and Half Life 2) was of very poor quality - both when it came to video quality and my lack of speech (I mean, really, I talked like every 5 minutes). I have therefore decided to delete all my old content, and start all over - from the beginning. This means that I currently have 1 video and 39 subscribers. I do plan on uploading once or twice a week, if my schedule allows it :)

So, I don't know if there's anything else to tell about me right now. If you have any questions, please feel 'free' to ask ;)

Also, I am a very qurious person. Why did you guys start Youtube, and what kind of channels do you have :)?
Hah, studies can definitely take time away from the things we love. Let's plays inspired a lot of people to take charge in their lives. Deleting your old content takes a lot really. I used to have over 300+ videos when I started a few years ago, but I restarted from 100% scratch as well. If you manage to start working on your videos more, I hope that you can find some time to have fun too!

Reactions: Tudi Kovin

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Hah, studies can definitely take time away from the things we love. Let's plays inspired a lot of people to take charge in their lives. Deleting your old content takes a lot really. I used to have over 300+ videos when I started a few years ago, but I restarted from 100% scratch as well. If you manage to start working on your videos more, I hope that you can find some time to have fun too!
They definitely can. Glad to know that you survived the restart of your channel. I was a bit scarred to delete all my videos. Although I only have 1 video right now, I already enjoy it. I just need to work a bit on my voice. But thanks :D!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
They definitely can. Glad to know that you survived the restart of your channel. I was a bit scarred to delete all my videos. Although I only have 1 video right now, I already enjoy it. I just need to work a bit on my voice. But thanks :D!
Heh, we all try our best to survive what the world chucks at us! Granted I'd love more time, a better computer, and great internet, but we work with what we have. What do you need to work on with your voice?

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Well, I tend to mumble a bit sometimes when I record, and I sometimes switch to danish in the middle of it all when I forget the english words.. Kinda awkward :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well, I tend to mumble a bit sometimes when I record, and I sometimes switch to danish in the middle of it all when I forget the english words.. Kinda awkward :)
I can understand that being a bit harder to manage when you first start talking ^^ If you're interested in the future, we can talk to help you mumble less :p Meeting with people tends to work great for getting over your less-favored attributes.

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey Soren! I have a question, what is the difference between "o" and "ø"?

Welcome here by the way!

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
I can understand that being a bit harder to manage when you first start talking ^^ If you're interested in the future, we can talk to help you mumble less :p Meeting with people tends to work great for getting over your less-favored attributes.
Well sure, that would be great :D

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Hey Soren! I have a question, what is the difference between "o" and "ø"?

Welcome here by the way!
ø is a danish letter.. Basically it sounds kinda like "oe".. That's also how it's spelled officially.. Just doesn't look good with "soeren" :p

Reactions: Machi

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Well sure, that would be great :D
Think about it for a little while, and if you're still interested, send me a message later over the private messaging system on here! We'll bring each other to new heights, or at the very least, remain at the same height, and make funny jokes out of it :p

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
Think about it for a little while, and if you're still interested, send me a message later over the private messaging system on here! We'll bring each other to new heights, or at the very least, remain at the same height, and make funny jokes out of it :p
Sure, but probably gonna be a few weeks till I can actually talk / play. I am gonna do a lot of recording tomorrow, and then I'm going home to visit my parents for little over a week. So I'm not really at desktop PC till March 28th.. I will, however, stay active here. I will probably write you before then :)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Sure, but probably gonna be a few weeks till I can actually talk / play. I am gonna do a lot of recording tomorrow, and then I'm going home to visit my parents for little over a week. So I'm not really at desktop PC till March 28th.. I will, however, stay active here. I will probably write you before then :)
That's understandable. I'm planning on being here.. forever :p If you come back by the time I'm still alive, we should all be good. And a last note before I head off, I hope that you continue to have a great day/night. Keep the good times rolling, and I hope your motivations stay strong!

Reactions: Tudi Kovin

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
That's understandable. I'm planning on being here.. forever :p If you come back by the time I'm still alive, we should all be good. And a last note before I head off, I hope that you continue to have a great day/night. Keep the good times rolling, and I hope your motivations stay strong!
Thanks man. I hope you have a good day / night aswell :)!

Reactions: fattmat

Tudi Kovin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 17, 2014
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----
Good advice. I was in the chat yesterday, and already subscribed to 2 people since I liked their content. They also gave advice on mine, so it's already going well :)