Tech Trying something new!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Nobody that popular he only has 500 subs but he just said like the video and he'll give me a shoutout probably

Oh, I just let you heads up, sometime they have you view they videos and comment kind a bit before get a shout out but the hard work does pays off most of times for a shout out, but be carefull too sometimes someone might get views and comment from you and will never return the favor just a heads up.

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Oh, I just let you heads up, sometime they have you view they videos and comment kind a bit before get a shout out but the hard work does pays off most of times for a shout out, but be carefull too sometimes someone might get views and comment from you and will never return the favor just a heads up.
Yeah I know but I want people to find out about it and a shoutout is the easiest way but most people won't give them.

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey I'm TechnoPowerHD, a technology channel focusing in unboxing, reviews, and cool tech. I used to have a gaming channel but decided that it was what too many people did so I decided to try something new. I recently just posted my first video and I would be pleased if you would check it out!!! Please leave any feedback to help me improve, I'd really appreciate it!!!
I would also like to add here that I have just hit 15 subscribers and would like to thank all the people in this thread who made it happen. Thank you!!!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Thanks, any idea when it will be out? I'm really hoping to hit 100 subscribers before summer although it is kind off unrealistix

Sorry I will say you name on next video in 2 - 3 days becuse I forget you tube name so I will write you name down :) and 100 subscribers it hard but keep work on it and I sure you will get it some time :D