Tech Trying something new!

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey I'm TechnoPowerHD, a technology channel focusing in unboxing, reviews, and cool tech. I used to have a gaming channel but decided that it was what too many people did so I decided to try something new. I recently just posted my first video and I would be pleased if you would check it out!!! Please leave any feedback to help me improve, I'd really appreciate it!!!

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
Hey man welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here everyone is very nice! Checked out your vid and it was nice! Why don't you say some more stuff about yourself :D

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey man welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here everyone is very nice! Checked out your vid and it was nice! Why don't you say some more stuff about yourself :D
Thanks for watching my video and commenting. If you have an advice for me to improve my videos I would be delighted to hear it.

About me:
I have been a technology fan since I was little.
I own tons of old tech and have helped some people with their technology problems.
I always find tons of tech deals
I like both apple and android

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey I'm TechnoPowerHD, a technology channel focusing in unboxing, reviews, and cool tech. I used to have a gaming channel but decided that it was what too many people did so I decided to try something new. I recently just posted my first video and I would be pleased if you would check it out!!! Please leave any feedback to help me improve, I'd really appreciate it!!!
Also, if any of you want to know:
My funding is almost nothing and I am working with what I have. Any suggestions for videos??!