Tech Trying something new!

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Okay, I give you a shout tommorow or Thursday okay?

Sounds great and will do some for you and just got 100 subs :) I'm doing this huge giveaway for a Lugia Full art or the new Lugia Break card or a Huge Pikachu Plush so maybe you could mention that I'm doing that :), are you doing anything big this month u want me to mention about yourself?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Sounds great and will do some for you and just got 100 subs :) I'm doing this huge giveaway for a Lugia Full art or the new Lugia Break card or a Huge Pikachu Plush so maybe you could mention that I'm doing that :), are you doing anything big this month u want me to mention about yourself?

Okay I did join the contest 2, Okay, I'll mention you and just do a shot out for me and why you like mine channel and you dont have to give me a shout out but congrats on 100 subs and first 100 is the sweetest achievment on youtube.

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Okay I did join the contest 2, Okay, I'll mention you and just do a shot out for me and why you like mine channel and you dont have to give me a shout out but congrats on 100 subs and first 100 is the sweetest achievment on youtube.

Thanks mate which one are you going for in the giveaway? and ill mention you in the vid for this weekend and it is a amazing feeling having over 100 subs and now i have my own URL for Pokemonbargains and i think once we help each other we will both grow in a way.

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
seems like a lot of people are leaning that way,

Im gonna do one every month, Think its good to give back, Even if its just a card or a plush it means a lot to some people

ADoSAttack

Rising User
Apr 17, 2016
Sydney, Australia
YouTube
ADoSAttack
Hey I'm TechnoPowerHD, a technology channel focusing in unboxing, reviews, and cool tech. I used to have a gaming channel but decided that it was what too many people did so I decided to try something new. I recently just posted my first video and I would be pleased if you would check it out!!! Please leave any feedback to help me improve, I'd really appreciate it!!!
Hey TechnoPower, first video is a bit rough but good first start. Maybe check out some other tech channels to get some ideas and create something of your own. Also I would source pictures of the things you are talking about rather then having a camera looking at a screen ;)

TechnoPowerHD

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
Hey TechnoPower, first video is a bit rough but good first start. Maybe check out some other tech channels to get some ideas and create something of your own. Also I would source pictures of the things you are talking about rather then having a camera looking at a screen ;)
Sorry for the late reply but thank you for your input. I will try to take your advice in my future videos and I hope you decide to sub!