YouTube Today's the Day! - Who's Getting Unlinked?

crazybloodmonkey

Rising User
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
Alright guys, February 20th has finally arrived. And many of us will have to suffer the unfortunate unlinking due to the new YouTube Rule.

So here's the question, who's getting unlinked today and will it stop you from making videos?

I can say I am being unlinked, but in no way will this stop me. I make content for the viewers, not for the $$$.

Share down below.
i got unlinked too, i won't stop uploading as i invested way too much time into this not to be successful but the change is pretty discouraging though

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
We're all going to beat that new threshold one of these days! I've got the subscribers but missed the watch hours so I guess I'm over half way to that new threshold. Hoping this will just add more motivation to all channels, good luck everyone!

Alright guys, February 20th has finally arrived. And many of us will have to suffer the unfortunate unlinking due to the new YouTube Rule.

So here's the question, who's getting unlinked today and will it stop you from making videos?

I can say I am being unlinked, but in no way will this stop me. I make content for the viewers, not for the $$$.

Share down below.
Hi all. This is the first time I have been back to Freedom since the Feb 20th unlinking and yes my channel was unlinked for not meeting the new YT requirements. But my question is more about my Freedom dashboard. In the Information part of the Freedom dashboard it had this message by my channel and it said something like "there is something wrong with your channel...blah, blah, blah.." then it said this coulb possibly be a VIOLATION of YouTube's TOS and/or Community Guidelines...then there was a BIG red deactivate button that I clicked the button and the message went away. My YouTube account is in GOOD STANDING in YT's TOS, Community Guidelines and copyright guidelines. So was that BIG RED button thing in Freedom because I have LESS than 1000 subs and NOT EVEN CLOSE to the required watch time?? Thanks in advance for your answers.