Gaming Thiss is so new to me!!

ApexFrisk

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nottinghamshire
YouTube
Hello, my name is callum I'm new to freedom if you couldn't guess, I am from England, Nottinghamshire and I am 16 years old woo. I found freedom by one of my friends channel that told me about this some time ago, I decided to join because I think this is a good opportunity for my channel to grow and can be a useful tool. As you can probably guess my main hobby is gaming!! but at the side of that I like to go to the gym. I have to say my favourite food just has to be vegetates, now if you don't like them too we cant be friends (I'm kidding don't hate me already lol) Now I started YouTube because I literally love editing videos its something that really interests me and I could do it for ages, and also I like just having fun while I'm playing games so I wanted to share that experience with a community I'm hoping to build on my channel. My biggest dream is to be a editor or media producer, but I do want to try and be a "big" YOUTUBER as that is something that looks interesting and looks like a challenge, which is what I like to do, challenge myself. The channel that I run is based around gaming but recently I did a review on g fuel and also an unboxing. I usually upload once every 2 days because I do go collage and its hard to get a video out there every day. If you would like to check my channel out here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj7_8yRj_b5diUxGtQJpwpg I hope you like it your feedback would be great. If you did take your time to read all of this then your just awesome and I think you should drop a comment so I can thank you personally :)

Mike Venezia

Freedom! Talent Agent
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
Syracuse, NY
YouTube
Awesome! Welcome to Freedom! All the tools you'll need are in the dashboard: Links to audio, GFX, sponsorships, etc. If you have any issues you can always post in the support section of the forums and a moderator or staff will help you out further. We're all here to help, just let us know if you need anything. Have fun!

ApexFrisk

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nottinghamshire
YouTube
Awesome! Welcome to Freedom! All the tools you'll need are in the dashboard: Links to audio, GFX, sponsorships, etc. If you have any issues you can always post in the support section of the forums and a moderator or staff will help you out further. We're all here to help, just let us know if you need anything. Have fun!
Thanks so much, cant wait to start getting familiar with freedom

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @ApexFrisk,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Vegetables! You're the only person I've come across who says that their favourite foods are vegetables. I think that's pretty awesome, how your favourite foods are all healthy. :D

Editing videos is one of my favourite things to do as well! You will probably find that there are a lot of like-minded people here in the community. You should visit the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, it's a fun section to be in!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!