Gaming Thiss is so new to me!!

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hello, my name is callum I'm new to freedom if you couldn't guess, I am from England, Nottinghamshire and I am 16 years old woo. I found freedom by one of my friends channel that told me about this some time ago, I decided to join because I think this is a good opportunity for my channel to grow and can be a useful tool. As you can probably guess my main hobby is gaming!! but at the side of that I like to go to the gym. I have to say my favourite food just has to be vegetates, now if you don't like them too we cant be friends (I'm kidding don't hate me already lol) Now I started YouTube because I literally love editing videos its something that really interests me and I could do it for ages, and also I like just having fun while I'm playing games so I wanted to share that experience with a community I'm hoping to build on my channel. My biggest dream is to be a editor or media producer, but I do want to try and be a "big" YOUTUBER as that is something that looks interesting and looks like a challenge, which is what I like to do, challenge myself. The channel that I run is based around gaming but recently I did a review on g fuel and also an unboxing. I usually upload once every 2 days because I do go collage and its hard to get a video out there every day. If you would like to check my channel out here is the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj7_8yRj_b5diUxGtQJpwpg I hope you like it your feedback would be great. If you did take your time to read all of this then your just awesome and I think you should drop a comment so I can thank you personally :)
glad to have you here on freedom

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube