Status
Not open for further replies.

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
when I go to my channel analytics and then go to revenue it says that there is no activity for this time range see lifetime instead and when I click on the lifetime report the same happen and also the ad revenue so what is the problem here and how to solve it if the problem from me please tell me how to fix it if nothing so please tell me when it will be fixed. thanks

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Nice 2.5 years that's too good and BTW it's not really reset to zero but it was about 100 views and now its 19 that make me ask if that happen to anyone else and that make me crazy :eek::mad:
Ah i can explain that though. Let's say someone clicks your video's 10 times and watches for 5 seconds. It counts as 10 views. What youtube does once in a while is filter out Legit views. So people who actually watch your video counts as a view and simple click and move on doesn't. This is what probably happened.

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
and pls one more thing I need to know what is channel views and how to get free ones?!! and is it the count of video views!!?? :rolleyes::)

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
Ah i can explain that though. Let's say someone clicks your video's 10 times and watches for 5 seconds. It counts as 10 views. What youtube does once in a while is filter out Legit views. So people who actually watch your video counts as a view and simple click and move on doesn't. This is what probably happened.
Now look my estimated revenue appeared in the youtube analytics and for example it appears like ( $ 0.02*) and the ad rates appears like cpm ( $ 77.5* ) so can you please explain what is that and if this cpm and is that cpm really I can withdraw it or something if you know what I mean please explain. and thanks

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Now look my estimated revenue appeared in the youtube analytics and for example it appears like ( $ 0.02*) and the ad rates appears like cpm ( $ 77.5* ) so can you please explain what is that and if this cpm and is that cpm really I can withdraw it or something if you know what I mean please explain. and thanks
Your estimated earnings on that show on your youtube channel goes 40% to Freedom and 60% to you. The analystics can show overall, 28 days and last 7 days and so on. The payment go trough Freedom so to see what you will be payed you need to log into the dashboard.

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
Your estimated earnings on that show on your youtube channel goes 40% to Freedom and 60% to you. The analystics can show overall, 28 days and last 7 days and so on. The payment go trough Freedom so to see what you will be payed you need to log into the dashboard.
you misunderstood me I do know that I can only take 60% of my revenue and all of that but what I need to know is this cpm count is really money that I can withdraw from youtube or this is only estimation for my ads that appear in youtube ( can't withdraw ) now you know what I'm trying to say to you!!! ;):rolleyes: sorry if I couldn't explain what I need from the begining.(facepalm)

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
you misunderstood me I do know that I can only take 60% of my revenue and all of that but what I need to know is this cpm count is really money that I can withdraw from youtube or this is only estimation for my ads that appear in youtube ( can't withdraw ) now you know what I'm trying to say to you!!! ;):rolleyes: sorry if I couldn't explain what I need from the begining.(facepalm)
Ah sorry XD

That is estimated earnings, Can't withdraw.

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
Ah sorry XD

That is estimated earnings, Can't withdraw.
So what I understood now is that cpm is not real and cant withdraw it. then the only thing that I can withdraw is this revenue right!! if yes then I need to know how to increase this revenue I mean if its already 5$ how to make it like 100$ or even more you know what I mean ?! ;):D

Upvote 0

gridcoregraphics

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
lol i think your having the same problem as me, go into ur "channel" settings and it will show up as not part of a network :p after this sub-network policy happened

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.