Status
Not open for further replies.

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
when I go to my channel analytics and then go to revenue it says that there is no activity for this time range see lifetime instead and when I click on the lifetime report the same happen and also the ad revenue so what is the problem here and how to solve it if the problem from me please tell me how to fix it if nothing so please tell me when it will be fixed. thanks

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
when I go to my channel analytics and then go to revenue it says that there is no activity for this time range see lifetime instead and when I click on the lifetime report the same happen and also the ad revenue so what is the problem here and how to solve it if the problem from me please tell me how to fix it if nothing so please tell me when it will be fixed. thanks
It's not real time. You kind of need to give the programs some time before they pull in all the data.

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
Since you have been in the game for only 2 weeks it could be that youtube is rendering your data. Check again at the start of the new month.
First of all thanks for your reply
second I do upload about 10 vidz and the analytics was being viewed and after joining the freedom network it didn't appear that's why am asking for help. :(

Upvote 0

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
second I do upload about 10 vidz and the analytics was being viewed and after joining the freedom network it didn't appear that's why am asking for help. :(
YouTube does not transfer analytical data when you move into a new network.
Most importantly, the earnings center will be reset to zero. YouTube will then begin to send earnings earned within the network through the network to eventually reach you. If you leave the network, you will regain access to the base stuff YouTube had before joining the network, but you'll have to wait until it amasses $100 before cashing out.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If i'm not mistaken the analystics reset once you joined the network. So if those 10 video's were uploaded before you joined then it would explain what happened. Otherwise i have no clue... :(

Upvote 0

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Again thanks for your reply ;)
But in the real youtube analytics do view my views , estimated watch....etc

Like TwilightPrinze says if you upload the 10 vids before you join the partnership fully, Your money count will reset to 0 that what happen to mine channel just give it about a month or 2 months becuse I finally get my data from Freedom if you useing Freedom website, if not youtube should take any from 2 - 4 weeks. I hope this help a little.

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
YouTube does not transfer analytical data when you move into a new network.
Most importantly, the earnings center will be reset to zero. YouTube will then begin to send earnings earned within the network through the network to eventually reach you. If you leave the network, you will regain access to the base stuff YouTube had before joining the network, but you'll have to wait until it amasses $100 before cashing out.
BTW u r right it has been set to zero when i joined freedom mean my (earnings) it was about (19.7$) and now its zero and my video views too.

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
first thank you guys for helping me get this wonderful information about this and second what I understood from your words that my video views and revenue that I gained reset to zero when I joined Freedom if that the case so I would like to thank you very much and I luv all of you with my pleasure (y) (Y)(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

Upvote 0

InfGaw

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 20, 2016
Egypt
YouTube
one more question please my videos views was reset to zero again when I joined this network is that happened with anyone too!??? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.