That moment when you think you gained 500 subscribers randomly overnight.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
Long story short. I was basically sitting at just under 1500 and then the next day when I check in to read new comments I click my little icon on the top right corner of the screen to get to my creator studio where it normally says my email address and channel name with a subscriber count below it. Instead of saying 1K subscribers it said 2K I got really confused and started wondering if one of my old videos went viral randomly XD

Turned out it was just youtube rounding up when I hit 1500.

1 Not 2000 subscribers.png

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Long story short. I was basically sitting at just under 1500 and then the next day when I check in to read new comments I click my little icon on the top right corner of the screen to get to my creator studio where it normally says my email address and channel name with a subscriber count below it. Instead of saying 1K subscribers it said 2K I got really confused and started wondering if one of my old videos went viral randomly XD

Turned out it was just youtube rounding up when I hit 1500.

View attachment 17007

YouTube. YouTube. YouTube.
It would've been great if one of your videos went viral and I will probably fall for the same thing but keep going and one day you will get there. :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Woo 6k subs :)