That moment when you think you gained 500 subscribers randomly overnight.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Long story short. I was basically sitting at just under 1500 and then the next day when I check in to read new comments I click my little icon on the top right corner of the screen to get to my creator studio where it normally says my email address and channel name with a subscriber count below it. Instead of saying 1K subscribers it said 2K I got really confused and started wondering if one of my old videos went viral randomly XD

Turned out it was just youtube rounding up when I hit 1500.

1 Not 2000 subscribers.png

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Long story short. I was basically sitting at just under 1500 and then the next day when I check in to read new comments I click my little icon on the top right corner of the screen to get to my creator studio where it normally says my email address and channel name with a subscriber count below it. Instead of saying 1K subscribers it said 2K I got really confused and started wondering if one of my old videos went viral randomly XD

Turned out it was just youtube rounding up when I hit 1500.

View attachment 17007

YouTube. YouTube. YouTube.
It would've been great if one of your videos went viral and I will probably fall for the same thing but keep going and one day you will get there. :)

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Woo 6k subs :)

Reactions: Kratos Aurion