Offering (Temporarily Closed)Will do a channel review in a video

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
your channel is bad because you barely upload, you only have 2 videos in a month. Your thumbnails are horrible. you couldnt even change your banner to say your Instagram and stuff, it just says your name. your videos are EXTREMELY quiet. you are lucky to have 30 view with your channel. Step up your youtube game or else your channel will never grow
Sorry but I have to intervene, Captain has just started out, and like anyone just staying on Youtube is not going to master every little thing. There is plenty I am still learning. As far as just straight bashing his channel, you could have handled it better. It's great to give constructive criticism but not flat out say "you suck" no one needs that. And to also rebuttal what you said on his banner and thumnails, yours is the exact same way. Just says your name with plain thumbnails, something you might try and improve on. If it works then it works, but I honestly can't see how it is. Just my opinion and thoughts.

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
would love a channel review if you dont mind. i just got off a break from youtube so i want to know what i can do better

Apex Wolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
Can you give feedback on this topic very interesting and obviously this is to everyone if one day this happens to you, you need to be aware of what you're doing on YouTube