Offering (Temporarily Closed)Will do a channel review in a video

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Hey man I think it's awesome what you're doing. That being said we at TMWNFH would love a review from you!

www.YouTube.com/TMWNFH

Thank you for doing this. Have an awesome day :)
I want top help in any way I can, as of right now I don't go into too much detail just petty much first impressions, probably in near future will start doing 1 or 2 channels at a time and dig deeper. I will put you in the next one though!

Reactions: TMWNFH

Sully

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Hi! i wanted to ask for a review. i would appropriate it a lot! also congrats on 300 subs!

AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom! Family Skyler here and I want to extend a helping hand! I want to review your channels in a video! Not directly a shout out, but it might help! This will be exclusive to Freedom partners ONLY! Everyone else well you gotta comment a videofor a shout out chance. But back on track is you are a Freedom partner and want a channel review I can help. I want to post at least 2 review videos a month for you guys! So if you ate interested link you channel below. FYI it may not be something you want to hear on the review and you ate more than welcome to criticize my channel also!
Hi mate, I would love if you would help me by reviewing my channel. I don't get a lot of views. Hope you help me grow!

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Saturday, I will have another review video, will record it Wednsday night so all this who respond before then will get in! YOU ALL ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR A GREAT TURN OUT ON THIS SERIES!

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Seen the video on the 10th aug, thought you offer reasonably good points to help the channel out. I've been playing games and attempting to edit for 7years on/off and wouldn't mind an honest view of my content in general.. might put me more in the right direction as im not as active as i'd like to be lately.
www.youtube.com/ownorko

louiejr2988

Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2014
nyc
www.facebook.com
YouTube
louiejr2988
I own three channels here is my main channel which i do everything from gaming, music, cosplay, pretty much alot of nerd things, and plus i talk about serious topics as well https://www.youtube.com/louie2988

here is my second channel and this time its a collab with me and my cousin, we usally do alot of wrestlings ppvs reviews and sometimes other videos as well https://www.youtube.com/c/EVALOUSNYC9899

and Last channel is my music channel, i had all my music in my main channel, but it was time for me to share my musical talent in a new channel so here is pretty much most of my music and live performances as well http://www.youtube.com/c/LouieJrMusicProduction