Subcribers names idea

nailsunleashed

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
I think you should ask your subscribers what they would like to be called if you are having trouble coming up with a name. Maybe get some suggestions, and choose the one that's most suitable. I saw someone do that on their channel recently.:D

Reactions: ThatNerdWithTheHair

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
well that's something you must not ask us. but ask yourself this. how do you see your fans? I see my fans as my companions. and that's why I call my fans EHQ companions. then you wil find a name ;)

ThatNerdWithTheHair

Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube
nerdwiththehair
I think you should ask your subscribers what they would like to be called if you are having trouble coming up with a name. Maybe get some suggestions, and choose the one that's most suitable. I saw someone do that on their channel recently.:D
That's definitely the route I would go if I wanted a name. It's a great way to engage with your audience and make them feel personally included!

Reactions: nailsunleashed

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
This might be just me, but it kind of annoys me when channels do this. Probably best to call them subs/friends as the others have said, if your fans make up a name for themselves then you can call them that :)
I agree. I have a friend who has a youtube channel and he calls his subs "Channel name"(His channel name) bros.
I prefer just calling them friends or subs, because they are sometimes kind individuals who are giving my channel a chance to see :).