Star Wars The Force Awakens

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yo, who else is excited for the new star wars movie?! its hard to believe that its already been 10 years since revenge of the sith. SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brent Cone

TheWonderSpud

The Meaning Of Life, The Universe And Everything
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Definitely the best movie of 2015.
However I felt that they really did not need to
make another gigantic space station which is basically a bigger death star. We've already seen the death star blown up twice. I don't want to see it again really...
Other than that, I don't have much criticism. I teared up at certain parts... Definitely the sequel Star Wars fans deserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MMLY

Prandall

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 27, 2015
YouTube
I saw it this past weekend. I have to say it is the best Star Wars movie I have ever seen. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. J.J. Abrams has become one of my all-time favorite directors. I have so much respect for him

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
I just saw it, and J.J. Abrams really did an awesome job with it. For me it has everything that Star Wars represents, and the new characters presented are very likable. Cannot wait for Episode VIII.

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Yea the movie was really dope like the other dude was saying is that the plot was a little too similar to episode 4 but still loved it, cant wait for episode 8 and also we got Star Wars Rouge One coming out next year which sounds pretty dope too.[DOUBLEPOST=1450998548][/DOUBLEPOST]
Definitely the best movie of 2015.
However I felt that they really did not need to
make another gigantic space station which is basically a bigger death star. We've already seen the death star blown up twice.
I don't want to see it again really...
Other than that, I don't have much criticism. I teared up at certain parts... Definitely the sequel Star Wars fans deserved.
You know that thing that bothered me was how
Rey managed to be too quick with the force and all of sudden was stronger than Kylo Ren 99% sure she is Lukes daughter but still another thing i didnt like was how luke didnt show up til the end but it makes sense cuz there setting up the next film. Upset Han Solo died but wasnt surprised and I thought it was pretty funny how Phasma didnt do XD lmao u see her in the trailer and think like oh this stormtrooper looks crazy!
Then you watch the film and ur like wtf didnt do. Yea cant wait for episode 8 and Rouge One.

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Yea the movie was really dope like the other dude was saying is that the plot was a little too similar to episode 4 but still loved it, cant wait for episode 8 and also we got Star Wars Rouge One coming out next year which sounds pretty dope too.[DOUBLEPOST=1450998548][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know that thing that bothered me was how
Rey managed to be too quick with the force and all of sudden was stronger than Kylo Ren 99% sure she is Lukes daughter but still another thing i didnt like was how luke didnt show up til the end but it makes sense cuz there setting up the next film. Upset Han Solo died but wasnt surprised and I thought it was pretty funny how Phasma didnt do XD lmao u see her in the trailer and think like oh this stormtrooper looks crazy!
Then you watch the film and ur like wtf didnt do. Yea cant wait for episode 8 and Rouge One.

Whoa. Spoilers man. If I am just here to look for positive reviews about the movie and I saw this before the movie, I'll lose it hahaha

JustJacob

Rising User
Dec 25, 2015
YouTube
Such a good film! I absolutely loved it man, definitely one of the best Star Wars films to date, and that's saying a lot! I tied it with Episode 5 for my favourite Star Wars film in fact, I need to go see it again haha!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Seeing the movie this Sunday, didn't see the spoilers coming... (facepalm)

I'd like to remind everyone to refrain from posting spoilers without clearly stating that there'll be spoilers ahead. Especially for a movie that has just been out for a week. I've hidden the spoilers above with the spoiler tag so nobody else will be affected...

You can use the spoiler tag like so:
Code:
[spoiler]MESSAGE HERE[/spoiler]
We're aware that we didn't introduce this yet, but you can still clearly state that there will be spoilers in a post.
There will probably be a formal thread regarding how to use the spoiler tag in the future.

Any ways, still super hyped for Sunday, seeing it with a few of my friends. I feel like a child again! :D

Last edited:

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Seeing the movie this Sunday, didn't see the spoilers coming... (facepalm)

I'd like to remind everyone to refrain from posting spoilers without clearly stating that there'll be spoilers ahead. Especially for a movie that has just been out for a week. I've hidden the spoilers above with the spoiler tag so nobody else will be affected...

You can use the spoiler tag like so:
Code:
[spoiler]MESSAGE HERE[/spoiler]
We're aware that we didn't introduce this yet, but you can still clearly state that there will be spoilers in a post.
There will probably be a formal thread regarding how to use the spoiler tag in the future.

Any ways, still super hyped for Sunday, seeing it with a few of my friends. I feel like a child again! :D
Sorry bruh my bad, i subbed your account lmao didnt mean to spoil the film but the movie was really great just to let you know

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Sorry bruh my bad, i subbed your account lmao didnt mean to spoil the film but the movie was really great just to let you know
No worries, still excited to see it! :) Just wanted to leave a reminder.

*Edit*
Just saw it today (technically yesterday because this edit is being done at 1 AM,) absolutely loved it! I can't wait for it to come out on Blu Ray so I can purchase it on Google Play. In fact, I probably wouldn't even mind watching it a second time with a friend who hasn't seen it yet or is also interested in seeing it again.

Last edited:

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
No worries, still excited to see it! :) Just wanted to leave a reminder.

*Edit*
Just saw it today (technically yesterday because this edit is being done at 1 AM,) absolutely loved it! I can't wait for it to come out on Blu Ray so I can purchase it on Google Play. In fact, I probably wouldn't even mind watching it a second time with a friend who hasn't seen it yet or is also interested in seeing it again.
Yea the movie was dope i saw it twice, i edited the post and added spoilers ahead.[DOUBLEPOST=1451343363][/DOUBLEPOST]
Google also tells me 4 of the 7 Star Wars films are 2 hours 16 minutes.

Coincidence? Probably.
lmao

TJHeath32

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2015
England
YouTube
My dad complained that it was basically a re-skin, if you will, of the original 3 movies and stuck too close to the original formula, but I won't have a bad word said about it. The prequels didn't stick with the formula, and we all know how that went. Fantastic movie in my opinion.