Solved Sorry Freedom!! I Want To Leave This Netword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerardo Santos

New User
Mar 19, 2016
HI!!

I hope you read this I have written with much disappointment.
For more than five months that I wanted to leave Freedom because I have not helped it makes sense for you.
I won my subscribers on my own merit and visits by it, but I felt never helped by you, then no longer I see sense to continue in Freedom.
I have more than 1 month do not take me off this Netword and I do not want to go with you so please accept my request output of Freedom .

I hope they make their quick work . thanks for everything.

PS.: I did not know that forum to make this claim.

Last edited:

PGUK Network

Respected User
Have you made use of all the tools Freedom offer you like Tubebuddy and Epoxy ? These are great for helping you optimize and grow your channel quicker and they would usually cost you over $50 a month. But we wish you all the best just thought I would make sure as most partners are still not aware of these great tools :)

Danny

Upvote 0

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Sorry to see you go. The unlink process takes 30 days, so you can cancel if you change your mind. I would recommend checking out some of the tools while you wait, see if there is anything you might want to stick around for.

Upvote 0

Cajun Tinker Belle

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
Sorry to see you wanting to leave but always know it's "you" who ultimately grows your channel. Freedom is here to guide you and support you in your YouTube journey.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.