Gaming Small Gaming Channel (Starting to Upload Again Very Soon)

DuhhSwifteh

Rising User
A Small Gaming Youtuber that loves to help out the smaller Youtube community whenever I can. Right Now my Channel is mainly filled with Call of Duty content but I plan on playing other games like GTA, Fifa, Rocket League, Minecraft and more later on.

I hope that you can find time to check out my channel and help me reach my goals for 2016. Also if you are a small channel make sure to leave a reply to this post so that I can check out your channel and content aswell :)

P.S. I took a break after my Best of 2015 video but will start to upload atleast 3 times a week again soon.

www.youtube.com/user/duhhswifteh

Danny

SDGCore
Hi @DuhhSwifteh,

Welcome back to the Freedom! Community!

It's nice to take a break because it's important to sometimes find an opportunity to take a step back and really find out what you want to focus on. So what are your goals for 2016? :)

I noticed that you haven't been very active since your registration in 2014, have you been to any of the discussion sections? I'd recommend the "Gaming Discussion" section since you create gaming content. It's a nice place to socialize with people who do similar things!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

DuhhSwifteh

Rising User
Hi @DuhhSwifteh,

Welcome back to the Freedom! Community!

It's nice to take a break because it's important to sometimes find an opportunity to take a step back and really find out what you want to focus on. So what are your goals for 2016? :)

I noticed that you haven't been very active since your registration in 2014, have you been to any of the discussion sections? I'd recommend the "Gaming Discussion" section since you create gaming content. It's a nice place to socialize with people who do similar things!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Thanks, the Gaming Discussion forum looks really good and I will sure use it. I have not been that active since my 2014 registration because I keep deleting old videos because I am never really sure what direction I want my channel to go in. But now I think I know and I will continue to post :)

Trickyy Gaming Support

Sub for great content
Freedom! Member
helping other channels is the best thing you can do! its the same i wanna do! :D but anyways welcome to the freedom forum! feel free to text me if theres anything you need! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
hey dude , welcome to freedom :) YES another call of duty youtuber , welcome :) how are you finding black ops 3 ?

DuhhSwifteh

Rising User
Thanks.

Black Ops 3 is good but I get bored of all games after playing them too much. So I took a 2 week break from COD but I should start playing it again. I think it is a good game overall though.

Also Check out this new Thread I made, its about the Youtube side of the COD Community and how us small guys can join together and rebuild it to what it once was. Would be really cool if you could get involved.

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/lets-help-regrow-the-cod-community.171825/

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Thanks.

Black Ops 3 is good but I get bored of all games after playing them too much. So I took a 2 week break from COD but I should start playing it again. I think it is a good game overall though.

Also Check out this new Thread I made, its about the Youtube side of the COD Community and how us small guys can join together and rebuild it to what it once was. Would be really cool if you could get involved.

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/lets-help-regrow-the-cod-community.171825/

To be honest I took a break from it for a couple of weeks as well and Ill give the forum a look at :)

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to the forums (y) (Y). I agree,helping small channels out is the nicest thing you could do ever.

Ever thought of branching into counter-strike?

Smithy5000

Great channels on here, Ill be subbing to more in due course when I'm not at work. I'm looking to grow my channel and get myself out into the community and to meet great people along the way, if anyone could help out with that by checking out my channel, subbing, liking, commenting on my videos i'd really appreciate it.