Lets Help Regrow the COD Community!

DuhhSwifteh

Rising User
Nov 19, 2014
Germany
YouTube
The COD Community has fallen . . . A LOT, and I would think that most people would say it needs some reviving. The actual game fanbase is completely fine, but the youtube side of it is worse than it has ever been. Keemstar makes two great videos about this on his channel DramaAlert

WATCH THESE:

He makes a lot of great points. The main one that stands out to me is how back in the day of MW2, COD 4 etc. All of the big youtubers helped out the little guys. Like shoutouts, collab videos, commentator challenges/face-offs. But we don't see this anymore. There are very few big youtubers who help the little guys anymore. One youtuber that does do this is https://www.youtube.com/user/RexxIsBack. He does a shoutout series that actually helps people. Unlike the 90% of the others today where people don't grow at all. This is how we are going to rebuild this community that was once so large. We can finally take back the top spot of gaming on youtuber from . . . Minecraft. lol.

No, but seriously if all of us small guys band together, collab, shoutout each other and feature each other as much as possible we can be the future of the Call of Duty community. So if you want to be apart of this reply to this post with your channel link, a video, a playlist. Anything that you think people would want to see. Talk to each other, make videos together.

Lets once again be a Community Together!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I like the idea of this a lot , Only problem I have some times with this shout method is that a lot of youtubers will do shout out but you have to subscribe now this isn't to bad but it is kinda the same as sub for sub to me anyway :(

hmm I guess it depends on the person really , but I do like the idea :)

DuhhSwifteh

Rising User
Nov 19, 2014
Germany
YouTube
I like the idea of this a lot , Only problem I have some times with this shout method is that a lot of youtubers will do shout out but you have to subscribe now this isn't to bad but it is kinda the same as sub for sub to me anyway :(

hmm I guess it depends on the person really , but I do like the idea :)

Yea, I also see shoutouts as a problem these days. People seem to be selfish with them, the creator of it and also the viewers. Instead of that maybe we could do a type of shoutout series where the three people actually come on the video themselves and speak to the viewers. This used to happen a long time ago and it was effective.

Also I have a new playlist on my channel that features small youtubers content. I feel most people should do this so that when they go onto your channel they can also watch others people content. I already have 3 videos in that playlist and 1 of them is yours. So I think both of these ideas can help people grow no matter what the size of their channel is.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yea, I also see shoutouts as a problem these days. People seem to be selfish with them, the creator of it and also the viewers. Instead of that maybe we could do a type of shoutout series where the three people actually come on the video themselves and speak to the viewers. This used to happen a long time ago and it was effective.

Also I have a new playlist on my channel that features small youtubers content. I feel most people should do this so that when they go onto your channel they can also watch others people content. I already have 3 videos in that playlist and 1 of them is yours. So I think both of these ideas can help people grow no matter what the size of their channel is.

Hmm I guess that is true :) had no idea you put my video on , Thank you :) keep It up and for now I'm going to watch and see how this does and let me channel get bigger then I will join in as I will be more help :) great idea though , I'm looking forward to jonining in with this

DuhhSwifteh

Rising User
Nov 19, 2014
Germany
YouTube
Hmm I guess that is true :) had no idea you put my video on , Thank you :) keep It up and for now I'm going to watch and see how this does and let me channel get bigger then I will join in as I will be more help :) great idea though , I'm looking forward to jonining in with this

Thanks, Prology can't wait to see how this turns out :)

Reactions: Prology