Community Shout Out Time

Lata Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello ALL shout out time!

Anyways I'm a YouTuber currently on +5k subs and I'm looking for promising YouTubers like you all to help grow through my shout out series. You could gain 100+ subscribers from it easily! If you're interested you just have to follow a couple of easy rules.

1. Subscribe to me and turn notifications on
2. Stay active on my channel (liking and commenting on my videos so I notice you).

That's all! I'd love to see you over on my channel - make a new YouTube friend! Keep producing good content!?

Channel: LetsGameWorld

Reactions: AJ Slams

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello ALL shout out time!

Anyways I'm a YouTuber currently on +5k subs and I'm looking for promising YouTubers like you all to help grow through my shout out series. You could gain 100+ subscribers from it easily! If you're interested you just have to follow a couple of easy rules.

1. Subscribe to me and turn notifications on
2. Stay active on my channel (liking and commenting on my videos so I notice you).

That's all! I'd love to see you over on my channel - make a new YouTube friend! Keep producing good content!?

Channel: LetsGameWorld
Please note that asking people to subscribe to you / commenting and liking videos is against Freedom's rules on the forums, as outlined below - while its nice that you want to help people with a shout out series there shouldn't really be conditions attached to this as its really just helping out your channel the most

"We understand advertisement is vital for a YouTube Career. However, there are some forms of advertising we don’t allow on our site, which includes but is not limited to: The Forums, Inboxes and the Chat Room. A few types of inappropriate advertising are: sub 4 sub, Box 4 Box, Like 4 Like, or sub to me. Essentially no favor for favor. " - In this case your promise of a shout out for those who follow your "rules" would be classed as a favour for a favour