Gaming Screw4DarthVader's Latest Gaming Video's Thread

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys in today's video "GTA 5 LSPDFR SP # 52 Officer Attacked With Weapon, Terrorist Attack! Halifax Regional Police Patrol" I am using a 2016 Halifax Regional Police Ford Explorer. On my patrol I encounter many violent people including a group of terrorists.

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey guy in today's vidoe "GTA 5 LSPDFR SP # 53 Person With A Knife, Amber Alert & Dog Driving A Car?! - Toronto Police Patrol" I am using a Toronto Police Ford crown victoria. It was a rather busy night I had to respond to reports of a person with a knife and also a Amber Alert

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys in this episode "GTA 5 LSPDFR SP # 54 Pursuing Truck Filled With Illegal Immigrants - Ontario Provincial Police" I am using a OPP Ford Crown Victoria. We get reports of illegal immigrants in truck. After locating the truck I located the immigrants it was at that time the driver of the truck decided to flee. Toronto police were also involved in the pursuit.

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys in today's video GTA 5 LSPDFR SP # 55 Dangerous Shootout, Sting & Road Rage! Toronto Police Patrol I am using a Toronto Police crown victoia. In this patrol I am using a brand new mod called Police Partner.

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys in today's video I respond to a report of a homicide. EMS Arrived on scene, they later pronounced the victim deceased. The deceased was dressed up like a prostitute, this area is well known for prostitution. My partner and I received a tip, a few blocks away some other prostitutes were meeting with their pimps.

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
About a year ago I was robbed at gunpoint, I would have to say it was one of the scariest moments of my life. It all took place near my local park, I often spend most of my afternoons playing with my friends. This afternoon, in particular, was different, not much was going on so my friend and I decided to go home rather early. As we were walking the assailant came up behind us but we did not think much of it as we knew who he was. As we turned the corner the assailant told us to turn around as we did we say a gun being pointed at us. He then demanded us to give him our jewelry phones etc. After words were exchanged he fled and we went to my house. When we reached my house we explained to my parents what had happened. after that, we called the police. When the police arrived the interviewed us. later that night or the following day the assailant was arrested.

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey Guys in this video I am on the TTC Line 1 Yonge-University-Spadina using a Toronto Rocket. This is a rather short run from Finch to Yonge Stations. This is strictly gameplay with no commentary. I am considering making a role play series using TTC Open bve let me know if you would be interested in watching!

The actual game is Called OpenBVE and it was modded to look like a real life Toronto Subway (Sights & Sounds) The masterminds of this is the guys at T2P Films. They also have a role playing group called virtual TTC Academy, which I am apart and you can join is if wish too I will link all Important links below soo check them out.

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys welcome to my first ever LSPDFR Compilation in this video i highlight my earlier days of lspdfr, back then my mic was not the best so i do apologize. I am working on getting my game fixed so i cant get my to doing what i love and thats making videos for you awesome people!