Gaming Screw4DarthVader's Latest Gaming Video's Thread

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys & Gals in Today's video "GTA 5 LSPDFR SP # 45 Active Shooters Outside Police Station! - Ontario Provincial Police Ford Taurus" I am using a 2013 Ford Taurus with my custom made skin OPP Skin. In this patrol I deal with some crazy people from a police impersonator driving a Prius to active shooters outside a police station

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys & Gals in todays video "GTA 5 LSPDFR SP Protest Turns Violent Officers Beat & Chased - Ontario Provincial Police Ford Taurus" I am called out to assist the Toronto Police with a large protest in the downtown area. Thing turn violent officers are and and beat and shots were fired.

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys in todays's video"YOUTUBE'S TOP TRENDING - YOUTUBE DRAMA, MATTHEW SANTORO PLAGIARIST!?" I share with you all some recent news that has been occurring on youtube I also give some tips on how you can use this situation to benefit your own channel.

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys in today's video "GTA 5 LSPDFR SP # 46 Burglary In Progress! - Ontario Provincial Police Stealth Ford Taurus" I am using my custom made OPP Stealth texture. This vidoe is rater short but still got some action in it. I had to arrest a burgurlary suspect who was armed with a crowbar and also I was involved in a dangerous pursuit of a stolen truck.

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys...it's been awhile lol but in today's video "ACCIDENTALLY BURNING MY FACE!? - STUPIDEST THING IV'E EVER DONE (FUNNY LIFE STORY) " I share with you the time i burned my face. This story took place when i was rather young, essentially i had a pimple on my face and i knew that if i went to school with a pimple on my face i would get roasted. I ended up goggling a quick way to get rid of pimple. The site told me to use detol and well it burned my damm face

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys in today's video "THE TIME I ALMOST DROWNED! - WORLD WORST SWIMMING INSTRUCTOR (FUNNY & CRAZY LIFE STORY)" I share with you all the story of when this crazy swimming instructor attemted to drown me. This took place when i was about 9 or 10 and my mom wanted me to learn how to swim and well.. she chose the worst place to send me.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hey @Screw4DarthVader ,

While we appriciate the fact that you are sharing all your content with us, please make sure it doesnt look like spam.
Spamming videos isnt allowed on the forums and should always be avoided.
To prevent making your messages look like spam try to write a comment with what will happen in the video, or comment on other peoples videos, this way any possible confusion will be avoided.

Greetings,
Pskovanion

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys in this episode on LSPDFR On Patrol I am using a Ford Crown Victoria. I am patrolling in the Paleto bay area and i encounter some pretty cool callouts and some new ones. If you have any requests on any specific police departments you would like to see me use comment below!

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey @Screw4DarthVader ,

While we appriciate the fact that you are sharing all your content with us, please make sure it doesnt look like spam.
Spamming videos isnt allowed on the forums and should always be avoided.
To prevent making your messages look like spam try to write a comment with what will happen in the video, or comment on other peoples videos, this way any possible confusion will be avoided.

Greetings,
Pskovanion
yea i do write things on some

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys in todays video Of LSPDFR on Patrol "GTA 5 LSPDFR SP # 50 Possible Murder! - Halifax Regional Police Ford Crown Victoria Patrol" I am using a Halifax Regonal Police Ford Crown Victoria. In thsi patrol I get a lot of callouts ranging from Possible Murder, Burglary in progress and a Civilian shot!

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube

Hey guys in todays video "GTA 5 LSPDFR SP # 51 Dangerous Driver! Ontario Provincial Police Ford Explorer Patrol " I am using a OPP ford explorer. In this patrol I get some low priorty calls it overall was a rather quiet night...besides me getting rear ended by a dangerous driver.