Offering Reviews For YOU!

rajjadaunn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2014
India
YouTube
Thanks for creating this thread. I have just created a new channel and uploaded my first video. I am not good at editting but, I tried my best anyway here's the video.

louiejr2988

Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2014
nyc
www.facebook.com
YouTube
louiejr2988
I own three channels here is my main channel which i do everything from gaming, music, cosplay, pretty much alot of nerd things, and plus i talk about serious topics as well https://www.youtube.com/louie2988

here is my second channel and this time its a collab with me and my cousin, we usally do alot of wrestlings ppvs reviews and sometimes other videos as well https://www.youtube.com/c/EVALOUSNYC9899

and Last channel is my music channel, i had all my music in my main channel, but it was time for me to share my musical talent in a new channel so here is pretty much most of my music and live performances as well https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCROHQdKBUq91aZXb6YTmeA

well love a feedback you can subcribe if you want leave any comments on any video you liked

Last edited:

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Ok guys now i kinda know how to use the reply and spoiler buttons so hopefully i wont be bumping this post up frequently
Hey man, I really appreciate what you're doing here. That being said, we would love a review from you!

www.YouTube.com/TMWNFH

Thanks again, and we will be checking your channel out :)

1.Channel Logo - Really loved the irony in the logo,really good
2.Channel Banner/Art - i have to say,your new banner is much more better than your previous one,also quite professional looking
3.Audio - lol your audio is kinda all over the place depending on the video,like your most recent one The fight Night,you had alot of background noise which could have been dude to a switched on AC,the TV or maybe even the light bulbs
4.Other Info - good use of tags,however i dont really use tube buddy or heart beat so i cant tell whether you rank in any of them.Also try to be consistent with your uploads rather than uploading them at random times
5.Thumbnails - Some of them were good while others were bad and/or simplistic,for instance,the thumbnail for The Fight Night was good however, the thumbnail for Laughing is contagious wasnt really good
6.Playlists - Good to know your categorized your content,however i feel it would be good to add a small description for your Vlog and Gaming Playlists,though the name says it all xD
7.Channel Trailer - Make a Trailer!.i assume you are going to keep your trailer as every recent video,which isnt exactly a good idea
8.Description - Very good description,explains a good deal of what you do,very good :)
9.Homepage - Not empty yet not Full either,its a good balance
10.Overall Score - Overall i would give you like an 8
You dont really have all that much to work on but you still have a little

Thanks for creating this thread. I have just created a new channel and uploaded my first video. I am not good at editting but, I tried my best anyway here's the video.
hey you did a good job with the editing
However a technical mistake you made in the video's description is you mentioned that the ZENTORNO is the fastest car which i believe it is not since they released a new update with an even faster car
Overall i really liked the music,the stunts and even liked the tags.Good job there buddy :)

Hey man! I would very much appreciate some feedback on my new channel!
I'm trying to reach my goal of 100 subscribers soon! :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Cameron4938

Thanks so much!

1.Channel Logo - Nice logo,simple yet effective
2.Channel Banner/Art - Not really good,firstly,the banner's background is kinda far stretched and the color balancing is way off,Your channel name on the banner is quite hard to read and the lines dont make it easy either
3.Audio - this is based off your minecraft video,the audio was just fine however i guess your mic was kinda close to your keyboard and so it picked up the sound which was quite annoying
4.Other Info - you didnot take part in any sort of sub4sub have you coz within less that half a month you gained what i assume to be 150 subs ,if you didnot take part in it then thats really really amazing
5.Thumbnails - they are the best but they arent bad either,well except for your first video,mostly coz you just took a screen shot of the video and made it the thumbnail
6.Playlists - you categorized your content which is awesome
7.Channel Trailer - You Dont Have One!!!!!! :( .When you do make one,then make sure it makes the viewer want to subscribe to your and also should have info on about your channel
8.Description - it is not the best,the About section should describe you and your channel.You should change your current description
9.Homepage - Add some playlists,Uploads,popular uploads (optional),and a trailer
10.Overall Score - Overall i will give you only a 5 coz i feel you have a couple of things to work on.Dont worry,eventully you will get the hang of it :)

Hey! I am about to hit 50 subscribers and I would like a channel review because I want to upgrade my channel the moment I hit that 50. Please give me some honest feedback. Thank you :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/QBGGaming
who is snazzle,who is quietblackguy,why keemstart STAR THERE ON YOU BANNER,WHO IS THAT GUY ON YOUR BANNER....SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!

1.Channel Logo - bad,no offense but it looks like you took a screen shot of a video and made it a channel logo
2.Channel Banner/Art - bad,firstly,why havent you changed the the banner since changing your name and secondly dont put random pictures in your banner
3.Audio - BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD,dude i am not sure if it actually is robotic or you made yourself sound robotic but it was overall bad(this was based on Where To Find All Bounties video),however your story video had pretty good vocals
4.Other Info - you should really work on your tags,firstly adding "bleach" to your video that is about a simple rpg is not at all good.....also,USE RELEVANT TAGS,lol for some reason you typed in leafy and keemstar in there....which i am still confused about (this was based on Where To Find All Bounties video)
5.Thumbnails - its not the best mostly coz they are eye catchy and dont exactly stand out.Also i noticed you reused your thumbnails for Silent Ara Fell,which is kinda bad
6.Playlists - i dont think you catagorized all of your videos
7.Channel Trailer - well....i guess your trailer is suitable-ish.i would recommend making a proper trailer
8.Description - lol firstly.....whats "bbs"??? and secondly,try to make your Description a little more professional,dont use phrases and actually DESCRIBE yourself and your channel
9.Homepage - Its good :)
10.Overall Score - Overall i would give you like a 2....literally you have a couple of things to work on
Dont worry....you just started off so you are bound to make mistakes :)

Hey could you review my channel please.
1.Channel Logo - ha,really nice logo,really loved it :)
2.Channel Banner/Art - i really loved the TCC in the centre,very creative,however,the rest of the banner isnt really the best,in my opinion,it is kinda simple but i wouldnt really change it much
3.Audio - Very good audio :).However your audio level is not same is every video,like between the no mans sky review and the Oddworld New 'n' Tasty video
4.Other Info - i really liked the overlay style for the No mans Sky Review video
5.Thumbnails - you have both good and bad thumbnails like your Oddworld New 'n' Tasty video,it has a good thumbnail but your No Mans Sky Review video has an overall bad thumbnail,mostly coz you cant clearly read No Mans Sky and the fact that there are only 2 things seen in the thumbnail,one of which is the name,which is barely visible
6.Playlists - good
7.Channel Trailer - You dont have one!!.When you do make one,then make sure it makes the viewer want to subscribe to your and also should have info on about your channel
8.Description - Good channel description :)
9.Homepage - Very poor.Add some Individual playlists,Uploads,popular uploads (optional),and a trailer
10.Overall Score - Overall i would give you a 5.5 only
You have some more work to do and i know you will :)

hey man could you please review my latest video? :)

overall i really loved the video
You have a very very good thumbnail and the video was all in all quite hilarious
However i feel that you could defiantly improve audio wise.firstly make sure that everyone else's audio is lower than yours so that people who are new to your video will know who you are,it literally took me like 2 mins to figure out who you were