reviews and tips for small gaming channels!

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Thanks, yeah I know the mic isn't the best but i'm gonna be getting a great one really soon, as for enthusiastic commentary, I've started doing that with the videos i've recorded recently but I have to wait for the ones that are scheduled right now to go up. I've also experimented with an intro a few times but I feel like i'd prefer none for now and just background music, as for me not playing a lot of games on my cover photo I don't wanna play bo3 because I feel like the new one is coming out pretty soon and there's no point playing it anymore, anyway thanks for all the feeback and I'll try to imporve as best I can
Awesome! i would love to see what you come up with :)

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Hey!

Why not jump in and hear what others think, my channel is well what my name says. I can't post links till I have 5 posts so I guess you gonna have to search a bit on YouTube but I hope you do not mind that!
the name is so funny and cool man :) though i cant tell if its good or bad to the others, to me its a cool name :) so first up when i open your channel i saw your logo which is awesome and not bad! give your cover art some love man and do some editing on that! then i hopped over to your videos and i saw the channel trailer in which you tell us what you do and honestly i liked it and what you said about stuff, you seem like a cool guy and your vids are cool and here is how you can improve. these tips will increase your subs by a huge number.

-Get a good mic because this one is not too good and people may leave the video after they hear the quality
- when commmentating you sound a little bored SOMETIMES, try and speak with excitement :)
- in the background put NCS (no Copyright Sounds *Youtube search it*) which will keep your people watching it entertained!
- Be consistent with uploads and have fun with it!

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Hey buddy, I'd love a review if you have the time. Proper awesome what you've started here!
Glad you like what im doing man.

alright so i opened your channel and i was not expecting too much from someone who has near 20 subs but in all honesty i was blown away by what i saw, you make videos that are awesome vid clear commentaries and very very informative videos, i basically now know so much about ARK even though i haven't even played it, you are awesome man and ill be watching more of what you come up with! now here are the things you can improve at!

- add light music (NCS No Copyright SOunds *Youtube Search*) in the backgrounds of the video
-Add a a small intro (nothing too big or too cheesy
- Do more funny moments
-do some trolling
-thumbnails are perf
- be consistent and don't let small amount of viewers let you down because when you get discovered you will grow so big man! good luck buddy! liked and subbed

Voxesto

Glad you like what im doing man.

alright so i opened your channel and i was not expecting too much from someone who has near 20 subs but in all honesty i was blown away by what i saw, you make videos that are awesome vid clear commentaries and very very informative videos, i basically now know so much about ARK even though i haven't even played it, you are awesome man and ill be watching more of what you come up with! now here are the things you can improve at!

- add light music (NCS No Copyright SOunds *Youtube Search*) in the backgrounds of the video
-Add a a small intro (nothing too big or too cheesy
- Do more funny moments
-do some trolling
-thumbnails are perf
- be consistent and don't let small amount of viewers let you down because when you get discovered you will grow so big man! good luck buddy! liked and subbed
Cheers buddy great feedback! Just got a new mic turn up so even better sound coming B-) The small views don't bother me as I really enjoy doing all of it! There are a few vids in there with alot of funny stuff but guess at the minute I'm just playing and enjoying games lol probs why I only have 17 subs ;-) Thanks again man, so awesome!

Rising User
the name is so funny and cool man :) though i cant tell if its good or bad to the others, to me its a cool name :) so first up when i open your channel i saw your logo which is awesome and not bad! give your cover art some love man and do some editing on that! then i hopped over to your videos and i saw the channel trailer in which you tell us what you do and honestly i liked it and what you said about stuff, you seem like a cool guy and your vids are cool and here is how you can improve. these tips will increase your subs by a huge number.

-Get a good mic because this one is not too good and people may leave the video after they hear the quality
- when commmentating you sound a little bored SOMETIMES, try and speak with excitement :)
- in the background put NCS (no Copyright Sounds *Youtube search it*) which will keep your people watching it entertained!
- Be consistent with uploads and have fun with it!

Thank you for kind review!

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Can you review my channel?
Hey man! so i did check out your channel and i find it pretty interesting how it is and i subbed right away! so after i open your channel you need to have something that would make me look surprised and say this is a good channel! now in order to do that you had a good trailer video but it was a GamePlay so i recommend you upload a full channel trailer! but the gameplay in the video was pretty good as well and your commentary was fabulous! so one thing i want to recommend right away is the profile picture and cover art, upload something else so it makes you look professional in itself and trust me that would catch so many more subscribers! now for the commentary i love it but i would love it even better if you sound more excited and full of energy :) now upload more videos and stay consistent with them with more content! and never use an ICR in black ops bud its a hitmarker machine! try the man o war it will fit your platystyle perfectly! i liked many of your vids bro and i think you have potential to be a good youtuber, good luck man!

G

Gods of Odds

Hey man! so i did check out your channel and i find it pretty interesting how it is and i subbed right away! so after i open your channel you need to have something that would make me look surprised and say this is a good channel! now in order to do that you had a good trailer video but it was a GamePlay so i recommend you upload a full channel trailer! but the gameplay in the video was pretty good as well and your commentary was fabulous! so one thing i want to recommend right away is the profile picture and cover art, upload something else so it makes you look professional in itself and trust me that would catch so many more subscribers! now for the commentary i love it but i would love it even better if you sound more excited and full of energy :) now upload more videos and stay consistent with them with more content! and never use an ICR in black ops bud its a hitmarker machine! try the man o war it will fit your platystyle perfectly! i liked many of your vids bro and i think you have potential to be a good youtuber, good luck man!
Thanks and I do like the man o war but mainly with rapid fire.

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey Blood Ranger,

Just wanted to say that this is a really nice thing your doing and that creators like you are why I enjoy being part of the is network. Keep up the good work.

Thijstastic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Could you review my channel?
* im someone that does all kinda random shiet
* new mic and a webcam arriving tomorrow