reviews and tips for small gaming channels!

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys hope you are all having a fantastic day! so what i wanted to do today was to review small and normal channels and tell you guys tips that would make you look more professional! i will sub to you guys as well! reviews in the forums.

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
Can you review mine? I also subbed to you :D
Thanks man!
For a small channel dude your channel makes me wish you had more subs! this is some seriously good stuff man, anyone who loves minecraft such as me should seriously watch your lets plays and all your videos, starting off with the thumbnails. the thumbnails in general are very good they are pretty welcoming and would want me to click them right away! the video titles are good as well as you also tell where you will be going or what you will be doing in the lets play, the video quality is awesome and very pleasant to watch and here comes what separates you from the others, your voice commentary is absolutely AMAZING, the last time i heard a clear commentary like this was a huge Youtuber not a Youtuber with 125+ subs, i would subscribe for sure because is a very well made channel, good luck man!

Reactions: Chromenized

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
For a small channel dude your channel makes me wish you had more subs! this is some seriously good stuff man, anyone who loves minecraft such as me should seriously watch your lets plays and all your videos, starting off with the thumbnails. the thumbnails in general are very good they are pretty welcoming and would want me to click them right away! the video titles are good as well as you also tell where you will be going or what you will be doing in the lets play, the video quality is awesome and very pleasant to watch and here comes what separates you from the others, your voice commentary is absolutely AMAZING, the last time i heard a clear commentary like this was a huge Youtuber not a Youtuber with 125+ subs, i would subscribe for sure because is a very well made channel, good luck man!
i forgot your logo xD amazing!

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
OMG Thank you so much. I really appreciate it bro. It means a lot.

Reactions: BloodRangerGaming

Acervate

Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys hope you are all having a fantastic day! so what i wanted to do today was to review small and normal channels and tell you guys tips that would make you look more professional! i will sub to you guys as well! reviews in the forums.
Could you possibly review my channel? I subbed and I would like to know what I could do better.

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
Could you possibly review my channel? I subbed and I would like to know what I could do better.
alright so i clicked through your channel and saw your videos and i like them!
now your logo as the first thing is an absolute beast! cover photo looks AMAZING and promotes the sponsor and that really is many others cant do and the youtube name Acervate is love man! i mean trust me i will be remembering it for a long while :) now for the videos, im not a league of legends player so i cant tell about the gameplay as i would say im not certified to talk about it but here's what i will tell you, the NCS music you use is professional because if it was an amateur he would be getting tons of copyright flags xD well done man now what you can improve :)

-Consistent and more videos
-Commentaries as its essential
-thumbnails on all videos
-have fun :)

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
A review would be cool but I was just wondering if we need to subscribe to you to have our channel reviewed?

Acervate

Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
alright so i clicked through your channel and saw your videos and i like them!
now your logo as the first thing is an absolute beast! cover photo looks AMAZING and promotes the sponsor and that really is many others cant do and the youtube name Acervate is love man! i mean trust me i will be remembering it for a long while :) now for the videos, im not a league of legends player so i cant tell about the gameplay as i would say im not certified to talk about it but here's what i will tell you, the NCS music you use is professional because if it was an amateur he would be getting tons of copyright flags xD well done man now what you can improve :)

-Consistent and more videos
-Commentaries as its essential
-thumbnails on all videos
-have fun :)

Thank you I'll improve on all the things that you told me, but really thanks for the feedback I really do appreciate it!

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
I'd like mine reviewing please thanks!
Hey DAN! so i checked out your channel and here is your review :) Enjoy man!

so i checked out your channel and what i like about it is the video quality is amazing! for someone who has such nice quality has only 9 subs (i subbed) and your commentaries are so funny i was laughing my @SS off on your first video xD its really funny and amazing and you need way more subs right now man! there are so many more ways that can help you improve into an amazing youtuber! P.S your thumbnails game is amazing

-Cover and logo improvements are need, these are good but they can be much better!
-Do a channel trailer on your channel that would start playing as soon as i open your channel!
-Your Mic quality is okay but get a better mic!
-*Important* when commentating show everyone you are exciting and speak like you are excited! that would be awesome!
- Make more and more videos as i would love to see them!

anyone seeing this please sub this guy!

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
=
I would love a review I really need it lol

Alright so first impressions when i open your channel i would want to sub because the thumbnails are really good on the recent videos, even though i don't watch Roblox or play it, it seems interesting and friendly to click and watch! your commentary on the game is amazing and is really nice to watch as everything is cool! heres how to improve

-Try more video ideas :D
- add a better logo and channel banner!

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
A review would be cool but I was just wondering if we need to subscribe to you to have our channel reviewed?
Hey there UnstoppableFrost! bro only subscribe if my seems interesting enough to you and you would watch future videos!

alright so first and foremost congratulations on 100 subscribers buddy that is amazing! i really hope your channel grows into something super major :) so i clicked the channel and i was forced to subscribe because the cover photo is so good i cant forget it its that amazing and the logo is adorable! then we come over to the videos and they are pretty amazing too but no black ops 3 videos ;-; still man i loved it! so now how you can improve is really simple and would get you recognized really soon!

-Better mic
-Enthusiastic commentary!
-More videos on diffferent topics that match your cover photo games!
- a channel intro

have a nice day and i loved your channel man it was cool!

Reactions: UnstoppableFrost

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Hey there UnstoppableFrost! bro only subscribe if my seems interesting enough to you and you would watch future videos!

alright so first and foremost congratulations on 100 subscribers buddy that is amazing! i really hope your channel grows into something super major :) so i clicked the channel and i was forced to subscribe because the cover photo is so good i cant forget it its that amazing and the logo is adorable! then we come over to the videos and they are pretty amazing too but no black ops 3 videos ;-; still man i loved it! so now how you can improve is really simple and would get you recognized really soon!

-Better mic
-Enthusiastic commentary!
-More videos on diffferent topics that match your cover photo games!
- a channel intro

have a nice day and i loved your channel man it was cool!
Thanks, yeah I know the mic isn't the best but i'm gonna be getting a great one really soon, as for enthusiastic commentary, I've started doing that with the videos i've recorded recently but I have to wait for the ones that are scheduled right now to go up. I've also experimented with an intro a few times but I feel like i'd prefer none for now and just background music, as for me not playing a lot of games on my cover photo I don't wanna play bo3 because I feel like the new one is coming out pretty soon and there's no point playing it anymore, anyway thanks for all the feeback and I'll try to imporve as best I can

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey!

Why not jump in and hear what others think, my channel is well what my name says. I can't post links till I have 5 posts so I guess you gonna have to search a bit on YouTube but I hope you do not mind that!