Community RE: Freedom Support Exposed

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have to say, im 100% surprised by the way youve handled this.

I've watched both videos and you seem to be pissed of because a staffmember said to you "no, but you want to" because this came over as threatening. Judging from your videos you seem to find threathening someone unacceptable (rightfully so) and you want something done about it.

I have to comment 2 things on that statement though.
1. Ernest is Dutch from nature, just as myself and saying "no but you want to" is in no way threathening if said to someone in Dutch. Hell, i dont even think its threatening in english either. I know that sounds like a weird defense but if you had allowed Ernest to explain himself im sure you would have seen what he truly ment. If you really felt it was insulting or threatening you should have taken it up to Ernest himself instead of trying to create so much drama by creating 2 different videos about it.

2. if threathening is unacceptable, How is it so that you have been doing it over these forums a couple of times? You have been treathening a forum member for reporting your rulebreakage multiple times in a single thread and even went ahead and started disliking several of his videos.

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/freedom-forums.186222/
http://i.imgur.com/hXXl7KC.png
http://i.imgur.com/kveZiR9.png

This whole situation is getting out of hand. Sure, youre allowed to state your opinion but please dont try to shift all the blame on a person when being called out on this kind of stuff.

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I have to say, im 100% surprised by the way youve handled this.

I've watched both videos and you seem to be pissed of because a staffmember said to you "no, but you want to" because this came over as threatening. Judging from your videos you seem to find threathening someone unacceptable (rightfully so) and you want something done about it.

I have to comment 2 things on that statement though.
1. Ernest is Dutch from nature, just as myself and saying "no but you want to" is in no way threathening if said to someone in Dutch. Hell, i dont even think its threatening in english either. I know that sounds like a weird defense but if you had allowed Ernest to explain himself im sure you would have seen what he truly ment. If you really felt it was insulting or threatening you should have taken it up to Ernest himself instead of trying to create so much drama by creating 2 different videos about it.

2. if threathening is unacceptable, How is it so that you have been doing it over these forums a couple of times? You have been treathening a forum member for reporting your rulebreakage multiple times in a single thread and even went ahead and started disliking several of his videos.

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/freedom-forums.186222/
http://i.imgur.com/hXXl7KC.png
http://i.imgur.com/kveZiR9.png

This whole situation is getting out of hand. Sure, youre allowed to state your opinion but please dont try to shift all the blame on a person when being called out on this kind of stuff.
1. Where is the evidence i personally disliked his video's? 2. i have stated i was happy to speak to him about any issues in to which he refused.

I suggest we have Facts about these accusations of disliking a video before making this comment.
As for ernest and his way of dealing with things if you have looked at my video and read peoples thoughts and opinions on the matter you would see alot of people strongly disagree with you and see it as a threat and also when Obitz even states in a post Something should happen about it that explains it all...

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The evidence isnt even needed. You actively threathened him in a much more obvious way as the Freedom Staffmember did. Ernests comment being a treath is something easily argued. Your comments are very obviously treahtening.

Did you, or did you not threathen people on these forums?

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
The evidence isnt even needed. You actively threathened him in a much more obvious way as the Freedom Staffmember did. Ernests comment being a treath is something easily argued. Your comments are very obviously treahtening.

Did you, or did you not threathen people on these forums?
And is or is not Ernest a Head of partner support? which position is more important? a position that is actively there to help partners or a simple partner on the forums? i like your attempt to turn this whole thing back on me to help your buddy and fellow member ernest but it doesnt work.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Im not trying to turn this on you, im simply pointing out that youre accusing people of something youre doing yourself in a much more worse way.

You could have dealt with this in a much more mature way instead of trying to stir up drama by creating 2 seperate videos on this.

As for now, i will only interact with this thread again when moderative action is needed. Discussing this is perfectly fine but i want to remind everyone to keep the discussion civil, comments who insult either party will be removed.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
1. Where is the evidence i personally disliked his video's? 2. i have stated i was happy to speak to him about any issues in to which he refused.
Excuse me? I have spoken to you directly and personally to you and you have done nothing but escalate the situation.

The evidence against this claim is in the spoiler listed here. Didn't want to clutter the page with full-size images. This is the entire conversation, from beginning to finish, with nothing omitted.

Last edited:

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Didn't know he was dutch, that's interesting. Something may have been lost in translation.

I suggest we have Facts about these accusations of disliking a video before making this comment.
As for ernest and his way of dealing with things if you have looked at my video and read peoples thoughts and opinions on the matter you would see alot of people strongly disagree with you and see it as a threat and also when Obitz even states in a post Something should happen about it that explains it all...

Please don't use other people's opinions as evidence, they're just opinions. The reason I let you use mine was because I hoped you wouldn't read into it too much and I genuinely enjoy helping out others in the community. The fact that I have thousands of subscribers also doesn't make my opinion any more valid than someone who has 10. I feel like this fiasco has been blown way out of proportion and has been over-milked for all it's worth.

Reactions: Pskovanion

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Didn't know he was dutch, that's interesting. Something may have been lost in translation.

Please don't use other people's opinions as evidence, they're just opinions. The reason I let you use mine was because I hoped you wouldn't read into it too much and I genuinely enjoy helping out others in the community. The fact that I have thousands of subscribers also doesn't make my opinion any more valid than someone who has 10. I feel like this fiasco has been blown way out of proportion and has been over-milked for all it's worth.
Being Dutch doesn't excuse the unprofessional behaviour of staff within freedom now if you feel like siding with the culprit that's fine but this hasn't been "Milked" this ends when the whole thing gets sorted but not 1 person has attempted to contact me about this issue so the war for justice continues