Freedom Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Here is my last thread on these forums and for good reasons aswell, i have been with freedom for a few weeks now constantly on the forums engaging with new people posting comments checking out peoples channels and being a real team player, well this morning i logged in to a strike against me for "Spam" as posting the same message in posts to people isnt allowed but the fact not only am i commenting on every post almost i am checking out every channel that the forum post is about.

Basically what im saying is the staff round here are out of touch and have no clue what the members of freedom actually do for people i recently joined the freedom community team led by milkbox, obitz & ashley and i love my time in there its a great team with some great people to talk with and engage a true leadership and with staff who have a clue and are in touch with its members but here on the forums these staff mods are a joke.

I wont be using the forums anymore as i dont see the point when all that will happen is me be given another strike against me for helping so feel free to follow me via social media on twitter or facebook, pm me for details of my skype and i will speak to any member via there but as of now im done with the forums until some respect is given by the staff and im not 1 for making a enemy but i can easily become 1.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Here is my last thread on these forums and for good reasons aswell, i have been with freedom for a few weeks now constantly on the forums engaging with new people posting comments checking out peoples channels and being a real team player, well this morning i logged in to a strike against me for "Spam" as posting the same message in posts to people isnt allowed but the fact not only am i commenting on every post almost i am checking out every channel that the forum post is about.

Basically what im saying is the staff round here are out of touch and have no clue what the members of freedom actually do for people i recently joined the freedom community team led by milkbox, obitz & ashley and i love my time in there its a great team with some great people to talk with and engage a true leadership and with staff who have a clue and are in touch with its members but here on the forums these staff mods are a joke.

I wont be using the forums anymore as i dont see the point when all that will happen is me be given another strike against me for helping so feel free to follow me via social media on twitter or facebook, pm me for details of my skype and i will speak to any member via there but as of now im done with the forums until some respect is given by the staff and im not 1 for making a enemy but i can easily become 1.

Not saying you did anything wrong but did you ever think maybe just varying up your message a bit would help? Usually if people see you comment the exact same thing copy and pasted on several different threads they are going to assume you are spamming.

Personally if I saw that I would likely think negative things of that person (Like they were just saying nice things to get people to look at their own channels) and also assume they were spamming.

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Not saying you did anything wrong but did you ever think maybe just varying up your message a bit would help? Usually if people see you comment the exact same thing copy and pasted on several different threads they are going to assume you are spamming.

Personally if I saw that I would likely think negative things of that person (Like they were just saying nice things to get people to look at their own channels) and also assume they were spamming.
I never joined these forums for my personal growth i came here to meet new people for gaming i like to help smaller youtubers and i do so my own way and that way results in this so no i wont be changing up my posts and until this issue is sorted i will take war on the forum staff

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I was the one who reported you to moderation, and in good reason.

The replies you were giving to people the introduction section were duplicates of each other. Reference the first rule of forum spam.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
the way i work and how i help people isnt spam if you want to class it as spam feel free but you will learn the hard way about youtube how long you been around for? 5 minutes?
I find it hard to believe that you can't comprehend what spam is.

You copy/pasted the same message to multiple threads. That's not helping people, that's spamming, if not by your definition than by the official definition that represents it here on the forum. Helping people is constructing something that helps them based on their specific content and their methods of operation. There is no one-size-fits-all solution for YouTube, it's hard to believe how there isn't one for gaming channels, giving how they're almost entirely identical between one and the other.

That said, your definition of "help" via the methods you chose is not welcome here, and we are not here to make enemies.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
I was the one who reported you to moderation, and in good reason.

The replies you were giving to people the introduction section were duplicates of each other. Reference the first rule of forum spam.
I understand that he broke a rule but wow you had to tell on him though, why couldn't you just bring it to his attention so he could stop?

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I find it hard to believe that you can't comprehend what spam is.

You copy/pasted the same message to multiple threads. That's not helping people, that's spamming, if not by your definition than by the official definition that represents it here on the forum. Helping people is constructing something that helps them based on their specific content and their methods of operation. There is no one-size-fits-all solution for YouTube, it's hard to believe how there isn't one for gaming channels, giving how they're almost entirely identical between one and the other.

That said, your definition of "help" via the methods you chose is not welcome here, and we are not here to make enemies.
so me posting same message is me spam? yet do i see you checking out every single channel u comment on leaving a like or even subscribing to people? no i dont i do because i like to help the community clearly your way is invalid and you report me because obviously your jealous of what i am and what i can do you want to be so big and clever come on skype and speak 2 me like a man

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Lol exactly Some people cant deal with things the right way and he wonders why i will bring pain to him and his youtube channel, you cause problems you get burned thats my motto
Seriously? Really? What are you going to do, dislike my videos? I'd love it!
As far as YouTube is concerned, a comment of any kind, a like, a dislike, a share. It's all worth one thing, "attention". Attention, positive or negative, helps a channel grow by placing it closer and closer to the front page of search results.

Bring on your "pain", I'll bask in your assistance on my growth.

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
He commented and disliked on one of my videos. I think maturity is far beyond him at this point.
L
Seriously? Really? What are you going to do, dislike my videos? I'd love it!
As far as YouTube is concerned, a comment of any kind, a like, a dislike, a share. It's all worth one thing, "attention". Attention, positive or negative, helps a channel grow by placing it closer and closer to the front page of search results.

Bring on your "pain", I'll bask in your assistance on my growth.
Lmaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.