Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
I'm a true PlayStation user, not a day in my life have I ever used an Xbox. To be honest I don't know why I haven't, but I guess it doesn't look exciting to me. Do you have an Xbox and what are good features that come with it? If your a PS4 user have you ever used a Xbox? If yes, what are your insights about it?

Kairos Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 14, 2016
YouTube
I'm a big fan of playstation, I have always stuck to playstation throughout generations for two reasons, firstly I feel that xbox go slightly overboard with making an entertainment device instead of a gaming device so you kinda have a skybox and a games console with a xbox, and secondly playstation has a better frame rate and nicer graphics which makes a wonderful gaming experience!

Reactions: xXWillGonjaXx

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
I'm a big fan of playstation, I have always stuck to playstation throughout generations for two reasons, firstly I feel that xbox go slightly overboard with making an entertainment device instead of a gaming device so you kinda have a skybox and a games console with a xbox, and secondly playstation has a better frame rate and nicer graphics which makes a wonderful gaming experience!
Agreed! You are so right on that, but I dont know why some XBOX users still have an XBOX. If you have one please leave your thoughts and opinions below.

Aj the kid

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'm a true PlayStation user, not a day in my life have I ever used an Xbox. To be honest I don't know why I haven't, but I guess it doesn't look exciting to me. Do you have an Xbox and what are good features that come with it? If your a PS4 user have you ever used a Xbox? If yes, what are your insights about it?
Like you i grew up a PS user never changed and never will Xbox i played it before but its just too complicated

FreelanceSeven

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
FreelanceSeven
I looked at it from a games perspective. PS4 seems to have, and continue having, great exclusives coming out, while Xbox is making almost no exclusives since most of them are on PC. I've been bored of Halo since 3. Gears of War is just eh. And any games that are amazing don't do well. Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break didn't sell a whole lot.

The E3s of the consoles summarize what the consoles are about. Xbox One: sure we got games but HEY WE GOT LEADERBOARDS ON XBOX LIVE NOW!
While PS4 is like: Hey look at all of these neat games we got coming out! You know, the reason you got a console!

Kelitha Hogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
LithaGames
I have always been A PlayStation user. I have played my friends Xbox but I just do not like the controller. I have small hands. We figured I do like it when they would give me the kids controllers. The other reason I never went to Xbox was the cost to play monthly I didn't like it. Then the PS4 came out and now I pay monthly. As my PS4s hard drive fills up I have thought about getting an Xbox1 just so I could have one.

Tempo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 11, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Really it comes down to 3 things(IMO). Personal preference, what you started on and the games you play. For instance, you may not like the XBox controller but love the PS controller. Maybe the interface of a console does it for you too. For what you started on, well, self explanatory really. For the games you play, Sony recently aquired the rights to call of duty, so many XBox users changed so they could still play their game on the favourited console. Many EA games are still favoured for XBox though, such as Fifa and NBK.

GucciCarry

Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
Smithtainment
PS4 handssssssss down. I love the controller, the gfx are slightly better, and the gameplay seems cleaner. The multiplayer isn't as great compared to the xbox one I guess but its improved a whole lot since PS3.

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
I've always been a PlayStation gal. I've tried the Xbox at EGX for the past four years (because of certain games and all) that I've been to and don't really like the feel of the controller. Very few of the exclusives interest me, I'm more obliged to the exclusives PS has.

My brother has an Xbox and won't stop pestering me to get one, though... :rolleyes: