YouTube
Gamingheadztv

FunkySpud

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
Can't believe I've only just discovered this part of the forum! some great stuff posted in here :).

I used to work in the games industry as an Environment Artist and GUI Artist so art is a huge part of my life.

Here's some stuff I did towards the start of the year for my portfolio (I didn't get around to finishing some extra details) This was featured on the CryDev website:

I made this using: 3D Studio Max, Zbrush, Photoshop and rendered using CryEngine 3.5. (Sorry about the compression of image quality >_<)

And here is my latest Channel icon and Banner:

I made those in Photoshop.

Looking forward to seeing more pieces from everyone :D

Reactions: Perex and Madalin

TS Production

Play. Review. Entertain.
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
USA
YouTube
tspoke101
Hey guys, this is Nannan from TSProduction. I usually handle the artwork of our group after losing a bet and feeling guilty about ranting.

Here are some of my works from the group's Deviantart.

I wish to post more and I hope you like them. Thank you.

xRoachh

Oct 21, 2014
South Dakota
YouTube
This is my FIRST time EVER making channel art. Please tell me what you think because i really enjoyed making this. But i feel like it could be better. Thanks guys! :)

AaronJayGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
My simple yet effective ( atleast i think it is :) ) youtube banner. I didnt do much on the left side as i leave that for the matching logo! It would be nice to have some opinions on this photo as i was a bit sceptical at first after seeing all the other designs on the page. It would also be nice if you could check out my youtube link here!

---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ0xHXNjtYeCPYZgdL4wpFQ

aaron jaygaming youtube banner.jpg

Exurbia

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
I made this myself. I also made my "E" logo too. If anyone wants to know how I made my logo or wants to make one themselves, I used Logo Designer. The software is pricey though. Well, not really. Just $25. :)

And check out my Facebook for watercolors. :) https://www.facebook.com/PineiroArt

Last edited:

RobozGfx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2014
UK
YouTube
I made this myself. I also made my "E" logo too. If anyone wants to know how I made my logo or wants to make one themselves, I used Logo Designer. The software is pricey though. Well, not really. Just $25. :)

And check out my Facebook for watercolors. :) https://www.facebook.com/PineiroArt
great job buddy :) PS you could have made that in photoshop for free lol <3 keep up the great work

Exurbia

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2014
YouTube
great job buddy :) PS you could have made that in photoshop lol <3 keep up the great work
No, I couldn't have. I didn't buy Logo Designer just to make a youtube logo, lol. I've been making logos for a long time now. Logo Designer has certain features that Photoshop doesn't have.

Thanks though. :p

Reactions: RobozGfx