Post YOUR artwork!

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
HELLO~

I noticed that there was no community artwork thread, so I'm going to go ahead and post one and hope all you talented artists out there see this and post on here.

Show off what chu' got!
It can be a doodle, a masterpiece, a channel art - anything!
Show it off with P R I D E !

I'll do a casual doodle of mine to start things off:

Sunzzgaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2014
YouTube
HELLO~

I noticed that there was no community artwork thread, so I'm going to go ahead and post one and hope all you talented artists out there see this and post on here.

Show off what chu' got!
It can be a doodle, a masterpiece, a channel art - anything!
Show it off with P R I D E !

I'll do a casual doodle of mine to start things off:

my artworks really bad but i just had to say that is amazing i love drawings like that! :D

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube

The above artwork was done a very .... very .... very long time ago. I can't remember how old I was, bit it was my very first digital coloring ... I think in GIMP.

Yes .. that IS one line.

... oh and if you couldn't tell ... Edward.

If you can't tell yet by the text in the drawing and my very crappy handwriting ... this is a practice.
Kinda odd my handwriting is so terrible ... yet I draw o_O ... right?

Bandit ... with ... gun ... in sunset.

.... no it's not heaven.

Never finished .. but I liked the steampunk cat ears.

Silica from Sword Art Online ... not sure i like her mouth though. Someone once said it looks like a mustache.

Scanner made this look a little brighter than it should be. But it's still a nice drawing I think.

First model in Blender. I purposefully started with something hard, just to see if I can do it. Was actually pretty easy once I learned to use the program.

I have more art .. but I think I already posted to much rofl.

Spectrumz

Gamer | Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Cambridgeshire, UK
YouTube
zKiNGYz

The above artwork was done a very .... very .... very long time ago. I can't remember how old I was, bit it was my very first digital coloring ... I think in GIMP.

Yes .. that IS one line.

If you can't tell yet by the text in the drawing and my very crappy handwriting ... this is a practice.

.... no it's not heaven.

Silica from Sword Art Online ... not sure i like her mouth though. Someone once said it looks like a mustache.

Scanner made this look a little brighter than it should be. But it's still a nice drawing I think.

First model in Blender. I purposefully started with something hard, just to see if I can do it. Was actually pretty easy once I learned to use the program.

Woah! Your artwork is great!

Reactions: Wahyu Prasetiyo Adi

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube

Yes .. that IS one line.

.... no it's not heaven.

That's pretty awesome!
i love seeing the improvement in the artwork over time. :D

And that Blender program looks pretty sweet, too.[DOUBLEPOST=1406039749][/DOUBLEPOST]
Some of my designs
I can't see it :([DOUBLEPOST=1406039983][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love the creativity in your banners. Each of them stand out uniquely on their own! :D

Last edited:

Jordan Burton

The Guy Your Mother Warned You About
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
United Kingdom
burtysdesigns.co.uk
YouTube
That's pretty awesome!

And that Blender program looks pretty sweet, too.[DOUBLEPOST=1406039749][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't see it :([DOUBLEPOST=1406039983][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love the creativity in your banners. Each of them stand out uniquely on their own! :D
Thank you :)

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Woah! Your artwork is great!

Thanks =^.^=

That's pretty awesome!

And that Blender program looks pretty sweet, too.

Actually a lot of the improvement happened pretty rapidly. For a while I was doing requests and constantly practicing. Many people thought it was insane how fast I was improving and they could not really understand it. *shrugs*
Example: That bandit drawing, about 4 months prior I could hardly draw a body even remotely correctly. So I greatly improved on that. My coloring skills where about as good at the first cat drawing lol. So my coloring skills also improved greatly.

Buuut ... I really no longer draw much anymore lol. I would probably be even better if I continued. I stopped really drawing like 2 years ago.

As for Blender, it's a great program . .and free. Though I hear it's suppose to be one of the more harder Modeling softwares to use. Seemed pretty easy to me, but than again .. I am not exactly normal XD.

My hobby is essentially learning, so I sometimes learn things just to see if I can do it, and then move on to something else. So I am left with a ton of skills I don't really use often rofl.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I love your process of showing us your concept and then the completed version. Do you scan your rough draft into the computer and trace over it or from there it becomes scratch?

That is so siiiiick!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long did it take
Ummm I'd say it took around 8 to 10 hours. I drew that quite some time ago.

That is one amazing drawing. Great job.
Thanks ^_^

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
:eek: I would love to post some art!

My banner I made (not sure if it really counts as art but I made the whole thing including 3D models):

One of my OC's, tadashi:

Another OC, Māku

Some batman shizzle:

A drawing of my friend Char-Lizard

I have a ton more art on my tumblr.
http://memocoolgirl.tumblr.com/

They're all so cute!
And I love your batman ones. :)
I think you have a lot of potential of becoming a great artist when you get older!!
Keep up the awesome work and keep posting here. ^^

MemoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
UK
YouTube
They're all so cute!
And I love your batman ones. :)
I think you have a lot of potential of becoming a great artist when you get older!!
Keep up the awesome work and keep posting here. ^^
Thanks, and I do hope to make art a career too. Already started selling digital art to a couple of people who run youtube channels at school. Its great fun and other people like them.