Dj Cross Fade

Well-Known User
May 8, 2014
rebirthmcn.com
YouTube
Gamingheadztv
its so close to that day :)
Santa crossfade :)[DOUBLEPOST=1410459243][/DOUBLEPOST]
me and nate from conmoviemakers i have to find a better pic of him next time[DOUBLEPOST=1410466954][/DOUBLEPOST]
i do alot of art work lol[DOUBLEPOST=1410518080][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1410519941][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1410588078][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:

Vilmokas

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2014
One guys on my first speed art video asked me to draw him on pc. I don't have any experience at that, but anyway.
Thats a sketch (made with pencil on paper of cours, I'm bad at sketcing on pc), what do you think? :D
Link to his photo: http://imgur.com/zc5Ctho

Fyrelore

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 13, 2014
YouTube
Gonna put some traditional art in here >:D

Some tigers I did with markers. "Orange and Strawberry", since the red-striped tiger is known as a Strawberry or Golden Tabby.

Sorry for weird lighting when taking the pic, it's been overcast all day and I only have one light source -.-

Reactions: Dj Cross Fade

Vilmokas

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2014
'Nice, nice, nice' - ROBOT!!! :D
Anyway. You should use reply button, because not all people are watching this thread, they might don't know that you said something to them in here. :) If you will use 'reply' they will see then it. :) That's just what I suggest to you. ;)

Reactions: Dj Cross Fade

Dj Cross Fade

Well-Known User
May 8, 2014
rebirthmcn.com
YouTube
Gamingheadztv
i made this in blender. its my first View attachment 2978
nice[DOUBLEPOST=1410852077][/DOUBLEPOST]
'Nice, nice, nice' - ROBOT!!! :D
Anyway. You should use reply button, because not all people are watching this thread, they might don't know that you said something to them in here. :) If you will use 'reply' they will see then it. :) That's just what I suggest to you. ;)
thank you lolz @krispykreme follows me now for the cheese cake donut :) oooooo you know im going to get some donuts on thru weeeeeeeee ;) #damtheregood

ZekTheGod

Rising User
May 7, 2014
Not sure how many I am aloud to post at once but ya know here are a few for my first wave :D

Stuff by hand
art0001.JPG art0004.JPG
Here is some computer based work
Weavesilk2.png Weavesilk3.png
Hope you like it :D