Request Please review my channel!

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi everyone so i would love the actual content of my channel to be reviewed.

Are the video's entertaining? Funny? Would you want to subscribe? These are some of the things that I would love answered :)

My channel is http://www.youtube.com/MrMPViral

I have been posting daily content for the last 2 weeks and it will stay at daily content :) - Is this a good idea?

I look forward to your feedback <3

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
Ok.. Here goes..

No Channel Intro. I don't know what your channel is about.. I see you playing 'dEad by Daylight'.. but what if I don't like Dead by Daylight? If you offer other things, a channel intro would tell me more about it.

Youtube Banner: Your banner is nice and neat, but you might consider that the banner is one of the first things people see.. Perhaps adding some of the things you do.. 'Video game reviews' or some such. Additionally, doesn't hur tto put your upload times.

Titles and THumbnails: Your title and thumbnail work in tandem to tell you the story about your video.. What story are you trying to tell? I like your titles, but you might consider doing better with your thumbnails to work together to tell a story.

Tags: Your tags are where you are getting killed.. They don't really resonate with what you're trying to do. What does 'Console wars' have to do with Return to ender - Ep. 4 - diamonds'? Not only can it get you tagged on just spamming tags, but people who come to watch it wont be impressed. Do google searches (or youtube searches) for what you are doing and playing and use those tags. It's applicable and people who search those things will find your stuff. For example..Youtube search 'Minecraft Diamonds' and use those applicable search tags.

Hope this helps!

Mark Patterson

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Ok.. Here goes..

No Channel Intro. I don't know what your channel is about.. I see you playing 'dEad by Daylight'.. but what if I don't like Dead by Daylight? If you offer other things, a channel intro would tell me more about it.

Youtube Banner: Your banner is nice and neat, but you might consider that the banner is one of the first things people see.. Perhaps adding some of the things you do.. 'Video game reviews' or some such. Additionally, doesn't hur tto put your upload times.

Titles and THumbnails: Your title and thumbnail work in tandem to tell you the story about your video.. What story are you trying to tell? I like your titles, but you might consider doing better with your thumbnails to work together to tell a story.

Tags: Your tags are where you are getting killed.. They don't really resonate with what you're trying to do. What does 'Console wars' have to do with Return to ender - Ep. 4 - diamonds'? Not only can it get you tagged on just spamming tags, but people who come to watch it wont be impressed. Do google searches (or youtube searches) for what you are doing and playing and use those tags. It's applicable and people who search those things will find your stuff. For example..Youtube search 'Minecraft Diamonds' and use those applicable search tags.

Hope this helps!

Hey thank you so much for the feedback. i tried to take everything you said and implement it.

Starting off my channel banner now features my upload times and also it shows the type of channel I am:

Also I have made and placed a new 2016 channel trailer, let me know what you think:

I have also removed the default tags from any future videos and am now only using relevant ones to that video (thank you for spotting that!)

I will also try to depict a story in future thumbnails :)