Tips & Tricks Advanced Tips and Beginner tips for Youtube. (ONLY TEXT, NO VIDEO)

Was this helpfull?

• Yes, but only for Beginners.

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Yes, But also for advanced users.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Not helpfull at all

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

SkynzorsVariety

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hi amazing people outside of the Freedom Family and members of the Freedom family,

So I thought, since I give A LOT of feedback and advice to people either through chat or personal converstaions, why not make a single thread and post some tips and tricks here. So let me tell you first off, it could be a long article but I don't know yet. LOL.

So here are a few tips for people that just started a Youtube channel and even Advanced tip(s) for amazing people that want to be recognized. If you are done reading, don't forget too vote on the poll at the top of the page. Thank you <3

Few ways of promoting your content:
  • Create flyer(s) or poster(s) and hang it up at your school / work (I mean you are on the internet, so doesn't matter who sees it right?)
  • Promote on Social Media like:
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • Snapchat
    • Reddit
    • Steam
    • Freedom community
    • Other communities / forums.
    • Thumblr (Added: 21-June-2016)
    • Google+ (Added: 21-June-2016)
  • Promote through Google Adwords
  • Just be honest and ask your friends what they think of your video, if they think it's not good than most probably it really isn't. So don't start promoting until you got some confirmation of people you trust and dare to say the truth.
  • Be consistent. The more you upload to YouTube the higher your search rankings will be if they search on your channel name. This doesn't guarentee extra views persee but it does put you above everyone else who isn't consistent. (Edited 21-June-2016)
  • Talk with people on the official Freedom! Discord server: https://discordapp.com/channels/178088144292413440/178088144292413440 (Added: 06-July-2016)
  • Talk with people on the Freedom! Chat, right bottom corner. (Added: 06-July-2016)
Regarding content creating on Youtube there are a few things you could do to increase traffic.
Ofcourse this is all up to you and your own taste.
Youtube content:
  1. - Create thumbnails that appeals
  2. - Use of Clear and visible fonts
  3. - Use of good colours for the font(s)
  4. - Use tags that are relevant
  5. - Use a titel for the video that people can relate too
  6. - Use call-to-actions (subscribe now to become a potato)
  7. - Use of a proper description
  8. - Use an end-card with 'previous videos' on it and an call-to-action
  9. - Create an Intro depending on your channel (Girly? Make up? Gaming? Powerbenching?)
    1. Make sure to introduce yourself (Added: 21-June-2016)
    2. Talk about what content you create (Added: 21-June-2016)
    3. The first 10 seconds are CRUCIAL! (Added: 21-June-2016)
  10. - Create an Outro
    1. Combine it with an endcard (Added: 21-June-2016)
      1. Post atleast 1 or 2 previous videos (Added: 21-June-2016)
      2. Ask people to follow, like, subscribe, or any other activity (Added: 21-June-2016)
      3. Put a small video AFTER your outro. This way you enhance the extra seconds. (Added: 21-June-2016)
  11. - Create an appealing logo for your channel that you can relate too! (Edited 21-June-2016)
  12. - Create an appealing banner that you can relate too. (Edited 21-June-2016)
  13. - Work on branding
  14. If you create a video about a game, add the video game in the 'Advanced settings' of your video! This way your video will be put under the correct game search. (Added: 21-June-2016)
  15. Don't create Click-bait titles. In the medium / long run, you will be dependent on your click-bait titles. You definitaly don't want that! (Added: 21-June-2016)
I've been active for a little over 2 weeks now with my Youtube channel and i've grown massivly, partly thanks to my promotion(s) and a big part because of the Freedom community.

Let me know if this helps or helped you by voting in the poll at the top of this page. It would mean a lot to me if you would let me know or get this post featured so more people see this and more people can grow! :)

Love you and keep growing! <3
There is no way to know where you will end up. Just make sure you commit and give 100%. (c)SkynzorsVariety

Last edited:

Nathan Kim

New User
Mar 14, 2016
Maryland
www.patreon.com
YouTube
Hi amazing people outside of the Freedom Family and members of the Freedom family,

So I thought, since I give A LOT of feedback and advice to people either through chat or personal converstaions, why not make a single thread and post some tips and tricks here. So let me tell you first off, it could be a long article but I don't know yet. LOL.

So here are a few tips for people that just started a Youtube channel and even Advanced tip(s) for amazing people that want to be recognized. If you are done reading, don't forget too vote on the poll at the top of the page. Thank you <3

Few ways of promoting your content:
  • Create flyer(s) or poster(s) and hang it up at your school / work (I mean you are on the internet, so doesn't matter who sees it right?)
  • Promote on Social Media like:
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • Snapchat
    • Reddit
    • Steam
    • Freedom community
    • Other communities / forums.
  • Promote through Google Adwords
  • Just be honest and ask your friends what they think of your video, if they think it's not good than most probably it really isn't. So don't start promoting until you got some confirmation of people you trust and dare to say the truth.
  • Be consistent. If you upload more to youtube and it get's views or video goes viral that means Youtube will pick up your video and promote it for you, which in return means more viewers on your channel and more subscribers. Think about it.
Regarding content creating on Youtube there are a few things you just simply need to begin with,
Youtube content:
  1. - Create thumbnails that appeal
  2. - Use of Clear and visible fonts
  3. - Use of good colours for the font(s)
  4. - Use tags that are relevant
  5. - Use a titel for the video that people can relate too
  6. - Use call-to-actions (subscribe now to become a potato)
  7. - Use of a proper description
  8. - Use an end-card with 'previous videos' on it and an call-to-action
  9. - Create an Intro depending on your channel (Girly? Make up? Gaming? Powerbenching?)
  10. - Create an Outro (few seconds if you use an end-card as well, maybe use them in 1)
  11. - Create an appealing logo for your channel
  12. - Create an appealing banner
  13. - Work on branding
I've been active for a little over 2 weeks now with my Youtube channel and i've grown massivly, partly thanks to my promotion(s) and a big part because of the Freedom community.

Let me know if this helps or helped you by voting in the poll at the top of this page. It would mean a lot to me if you would let me know or get this post featured so more people see this and more people can grow! :)

Love you and keep growing! <3