Percentage of real-life youtubers?

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube
I think that most new YouTubers are probably gamers and I know that in the few days that I've been here it seems to be mostly gamers.

My brother and I have channels dedicated to both gaming and vlogs. Right now we're focusing on gaming until it gets warm/dry enough outside to actually do fun stuff with our vlogs because we're from...you know....Washington, and it's raining.
Oh yeah. That's good that you're not limiting your channel to only one specific genre of videos though!

Reactions: FreakShack

MathSens3i

Rising User
Freedom! Member
This post was inspired by @MathSens3i . What do you guys think the percentage of real-life YouTubers is on Freedom! compared to gaming? I'm curious. Personally, my channel is pretty much all real-life videos, but I don't want to be the only one haha :(.

Hi! You can put mine into the list ;) (although so far I only appear when doing math in the blackboard. Other than that, it's only my voice vlogging)

Reactions: This Is Ethan

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
It's actually pretty nice for the real life ones because people will check out their content more because it's more unique to what they usually see but as for me I'd like to just be a gaming channel now then expand to a little bit of real life stuff once i've got a stable fanbase.

Ant Modrow

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Hopkins,MN
YouTube

My true self has a lot of litter in it, hah.
love your post matt :D

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
problem is recording a game is easy. but doing rl video and making it good is a diff story. now gaming reviews and walkthroughs i think have the biggest advantage.
sorry I dont agree with that ...Recording a game and keeping the viewers entertained is not that easy ...Plus youre improvising every step of the way .You atleast have a script with a real life video