Percentage of real-life youtubers?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
This post was inspired by @MathSens3i . What do you guys think the percentage of real-life YouTubers is on Freedom! compared to gaming? I'm curious. Personally, my channel is pretty much all real-life videos, but I don't want to be the only one haha :(.
I'll definitely be doing more real life videos if my room gets changed. It's too dirty in here for others to see me in all of my glory, hah.

Reactions: This Is Ethan
I think that most new YouTubers are probably gamers and I know that in the few days that I've been here it seems to be mostly gamers.

My brother and I have channels dedicated to both gaming and vlogs. Right now we're focusing on gaming until it gets warm/dry enough outside to actually do fun stuff with our vlogs because we're from...you know....Washington, and it's raining.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Don't hide your true self! PSH.

My true self has a lot of litter in it, hah.

Reactions: Ant Modrow

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I can't honestly grow amazing facial hair, but I'm sure that I can buy a fake one off amazon, heh. I'll use a giant monocle over my glasses :eek:

If you ever go to gaming conventions, and you see a place called Geek Chic, they usually sell wooden monocles! With a chain!!

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
If you ever go to gaming conventions, and you see a place called Geek Chic, they usually sell wooden monocles! With a chain!!
Hah, a wooden mustache, that'd be appropriate to glue to my face. But for real though, I'm thinking about getting a fake mustache now that you mentioned it, I need to work on my British accent now :p

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Do it!
I will hold you accountable.
I'll consider checking amazon tomorrow when I get up in the morning, heh. I'll make a post telling people "How far have you gone for your videos?", and I'll post a huge picture of that mustache :p Starting with "I mustache you all a question today", and it'll be legit!

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I'll consider checking amazon tomorrow when I get up in the morning, heh. I'll make a post telling people "How far have you gone for your videos?", and I'll post a huge picture of that mustache :p Starting with "I mustache you all a question today", and it'll be legit!
Haha! Yes! You might as well make it into a weekly vlog or something xD

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Haha! Yes! You might as well make it into a weekly vlog or something xD
Well, darn. I wish I had all of these ideas when I first started making videos. That mustache will be the beginning of something great I bet, just wait and see. Markiplier has his pink mustache? Well I'm throwing in a wooden one to boot! I appreciate the motivation and inspirations \o/

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Well, darn. I wish I had all of these ideas when I first started making videos. That mustache will be the beginning of something great I bet, just wait and see. Markiplier has his pink mustache? Well I'm throwing in a wooden one to boot! I appreciate the motivation and inspirations \o/
It's okay, your mustache will be paired with a bad-ass monocle! :D
Let me know if you ever need more inspiration! I'm sure I can pull something out of the hat. XD

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
It's okay, your mustache will be paired with a bad-ass monocle! :D
Let me know if you ever need more inspiration! I'm sure I can pull something out of the hat. XD
Now I wish that my glasses were two singular monocles, heh. I'll definitely let you know if I need some more inspiration in the future ^^ I'll autograph a mustache from my clothing line one day for you :p